PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychoactive substances ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domicrow

Greenlighter
So I am aware that this post could be seen as halfway to sourcing which I know isn't allowed here so I'll try to be clear and cautious.

I have been buying just 2 RC's which I'm confident are safe enough for me (1p lsd and diclazepam if you're wondering) and just made what will likely be my last order for the foreseeable future what with this blanket ban coming up in the next couple of weeks here in the UK I was just wondering whether or not I would be likely to be able to find these things "on the street" as it were. Or if the RC sites are still likely to post to the UK even after April 6th but with added risk.

As far as I'm aware I haven't broken any rules with this post but if I have please feel free to shout at me or ban me or whatever penance I must pay.

It's looking like the bill will be delayed a number of weeks before being implemented, so I'm hoping to have another opportunity to make one last large order before it comes into force.

Oh really? I didn't hear about the that anywhere, could you possibly link me an article? And yeah I wouldn't even care about it if I could make a "large" order but I can't afford more than 10 tabs and that took a bit of saving up ?

Can't provide a link but here is what one vendor said:

"It seems like the UK Ban has been delayed. Its not public but the Trading Standards was around today saying that when/if/as the ban actually goes through, then we will have 21 days to close" (paraphrased)

You'll know when it is time to start hoarding.

Last edited:
Hi there,
We don't allow legal advice posts or vendor/source discussion I'm afraid so I've closed this.

Sorry!

Still open. You already answered your own question. No legal talk. Re read the posts.

Wow clearly I need to read through the rules again because I'm super confused now.

And ok well that can only be good news for us then can't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.