Mental Health Psychiatrists in MA or NH that prescribe for ADHD in adults and are benzo friendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destyned

Greenlighter
So I'm diagnosed with multiple mental health issues. My problem is that I KNOW what meds will work to stabilize me... yet a lot of doctors want to play guinea pig with me and test out tons of meds - but won't give me meds in the meantime so that I won't have to suffer while they're testing all these new meds out.

I've been in treatment for about 15 years so it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about when I go to these doctors. The problem is that I've been in Suboxone treatment for about a year and so many doctors just label me an addict. My last Suboxone doctor is the one that had me on a proper dosage of my ADHD meds and benzos and I never had any issues with them (very small dosages).

Ever since I switched to a new Suboxone doctor though, I've been going through hell trying to find a psychiatrist that doesn't look down their nose at me and treat me like shit. I'm unmedicated and at the end of my rope.

Does anyone know of any good psychiatrists in either MA or NH that will prescribe for ADHD in adults and also prescribe benzos?

Please help!

Sorry this is out of the scope of Bluelight and what we allow. I'm sorry that you are getting this treatment but we do not allow doctor-sharing information which would put the site at risk. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.