• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Psychedelics you can get at an unregulated pharmacy?

RaddestofLads

Greenlighter
Hello! Haven’t ever done drugs, only psychedelics like lsd interest me. As I'm from a third world country, most medicine here is sold pretty much unregulated and I'd like to try some out for fun. Looking for something that'll mimic the effects of lsd but at a mild to medium level, something I can try out for the night. Please tell the ingredient name and add the dosage I should take as a first timer. Thank you.

Hello! Haven’t ever done drugs, only psychedelics like lsd interest me. As I'm from a third world country, most medicine here is sold pretty much unregulated and I'd like to try some out for fun. Looking for something that'll mimic the effects of lsd but at a mild to medium level, something I can try out for the night. Please tell the ingredient name and add the dosage I should take as a first timer. Thank you.
There are no psychedelics drugs that you can buy at any pharmacy, as pharmaceutical companies do not manufacture them.
The most friendly psychedelic I have tried is 2c-B, at a dose between 10 and 15mg depending on your weight.
There will be tripping, mild visuals, tactile enhancement and lots of energy.
I would not recommend you try any psychedelics before the age of 21 though.

Yeah nothing from a pharmacy will even close to mimic the effects of a psychedelic. Pregabalin is very euphoric and for me, it produces closed-eye visuals (more like flashes of color that resolve into dream-like sequences), but it's nothing like a psychedelic, really.

Yeah nothing from a pharmacy will even close to mimic the effects of a psychedelic. Pregabalin is very euphoric and for me, it produces closed-eye visuals (more like flashes of color that resolve into dream-like sequences), but it's nothing like a psychedelic, really.
Thanks, will look into pergabalin then. Have a nice day.

Codeine, DXM, tramadol clonazepam, alprazolam , pregabalin, gabapentin

I thought I was the only one who experienced CEVs with lyrica. Nice to know xp

I would think the next best thing might be Ketamine if sold through chemists where you are. It’s a dissociative rather than a psychedelic but if you get your dose right and lay still making zero effort to move any part of your body, the experience of just looking at the inside of your eyelids is wilder and more hallucinatory than any amount of LSD.

You can buy dxm over the counter. Its cough syrup. Can be taken in gel caps or syrup or you can snort it if you buy it off the streets or do some weird shit to the syrup i dont know about.

Its the dextrometherphan that gets you high. Take robotussin (extra strength is what id do) or delsym. Make sure it ONLY contains dextromethorphan. Some of em contain shit thats bad for your liver and that can be bad for your liver if taken in high doses.

Id start off low if i were you and work your way up. Start around 350 mg to 400 and take 900 as the highest dose when you feel comfortable.

You may throw up. Only do it once every two weeks at least or once every month. Try and take a pill that likely prevents you from throwing up because ive thrown up my whole high before. The more often you do it, the less high you get.

Epect to walk like your drunk and cant even stand. Expect to feel like your spinning around, floating up, floating down (with your eyes closed). Expect to enter worlds with your eyes closed. I heard you can see stuff with your eyes open too but i always had my eyes closed because it made me look like i was sleeping and no one would bother me and i saw more shit. However, onetime i was having my eyes open and i saw a midget trying to fix our light bulb. He was on our table 😂😂😂 and he sounded funny af.

Expect to forget a lot of shit real easily. Oh yeah and drink something with the dxm itll help you not throw up. I wouldnt mix it together id just take a gulp of dxm then drink then dxm then drink.

Never once had a bad experience while high off that shit. But the withdrawals are terrible as fuck. I saw and heard shit while withdrawling. I couldnt sleep much for a few weeks. I was so cold at night. I had bad memory and couldnt focus. Doing dxm too much can fuck with your brain. Be careful. Again, try not to do it too much like i did. Maybe if you dont do it too much you wont go through a withdrawal.

Oh yeah i believe smoking cigarettes while high off dxm can make you likely to throw up but if you dont throw up it feels great.

Ask questions and do your research before you try it. And if you like bad trips try benadryl 🤪makes you see spiders and demonic stuff. But it makes you really thirsty too.

Heres how to make the dxm powder so you can snort it or make it into food i found it on bluelight https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/dxm-extraction-from-delsym.720456/unread

Last edited: