• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics and certain stimulants like MDMA and animals licking you while tripping

RAfiki

Greenlighter
I?m curious about what substances can be uptook by an animal through sweat glands if any. I?ve heard rumors from a friend when we were on mushrooms that if you let a dog lick you while tripping balls, the dog could get high also. Any credibility please and thank you?

I don't think any drugs are excreted in any excessive amount through the sweat glands.

Imagine your whole body was sweating and you were on acid. If the drug was excreted through sweat and was assumed to be equally distributed through all your sweat glands then there would still only be a very low concentration of acid excreted at any one point on your body. Even if your dog licked a whole limb clean of sweat it would only get like 10-20% of the excreted drug. Plus drugs are excreted slowly over time, your dog would have to lick you clean of sweat for hours to have any hope of getting a significant amount of drug.

Drugs are mostly eliminated through urine and other bodily waste.

There was a thread while back where we totally gutted this topic, should sticky that lol.

my theory is that when you're tripping/rolling, on average, you're more gentle/kind to animals and they respond well to that