View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics and Anxiety

Psychedelic Mind

Greenlighter
Hey guys so my friend has a question. He is a regular user of both Lsd and Mushrooms. He has recently since stopped his patterns using.

My friend told me when he uses he doesn't feel scared. Only some pre trip anxiety. But after using the drug he experiences generalized anxiety. He has experienced small amounts of anxiety before he used. My friend also said weed is a factor ad well.

My friend regularly smokes cannabis. He since slowed a bit. But he's still smoking daily. He notices when he smokes he experiences trippy things he hasn't before. Like depersonalization and derealization. The world does not completely turn trippy but he notices he's out of it. He told me he also sometimes notices the ground wave and he finds it easy to stare into space for long periods of time.

Now my friend also told me he experiences anxiety even if he doesn't not smoke weed. It's fairly generalized anxiety. About problems in life and he even says he's irritable and sweats the small stuff.

Lastly my friend wants to know if the effects are permanent caused by the drugs he's used. If there are anyways he can prevent or get some relief for his anxiety. He doesn't know if he should stop smoking weed. He feels that weed has not caused this because he was smoking weed before he this horrible anxiety and feelings.

it could be becouse of the lsd/mushrooms but it could also be becouse of cannabis, cannabis is a psychedelic its just much weaker than lsd.
i would recommend that he takes a break from drugs for a month or two and if it doesnt get better i would personally go see my doctor an explain the situation
if he cant stop smoking then at least dont smoke so much that you starts to get a psychedelic trip.

Taking a break from both the weed and psychedelics would probably be the best thing to do to deal with the anxiety, my friend.