5 meo mipt: Moxy
4-aco DMT: 4 aces, shroom dust
2ct7: Blue mystic
Salvia Divinorum: Sally
DPT: Deepz

Last edited:
MDMA = Moon Rocks
MDA = Mandy
LSD = Lucky Silver Dollar (sheets) Lucy (hits)
Mushrooms = Star Gazing
Ketamine = Dance Party
DMT = Dream Team
Coke = Fish bowl
Xanax = Candy bars
Norcos/Lortabs = DVD's

I don't really have cute names for drugs but recently after trying 2c-e I've taken to calling it Teucie E which is just like saying 2c-e phoenetically. Guess that's like calling LSD, Ellis Dee.

I hate it when people do this. When someone says, "Oh I can get synthetic LSD." You mean DOx? Just say DOx. Christ.

2c-b = bromolove

4-aco-DMT = taco (lol that's what autocorrect consistently changed it to for the longest time)

Methylone = H1M1 (as in the virus)

^ all of those at the same time?

the sonn flip

mescaline = "the magic" or just "magic"
LSD = "cid" "lucy" "purple haze"
weed = "420"

Well methoxetamine have been named Ox by some of my freinds, like ketamine is Horse(but heroin are also in some circles).

4-pro-dipt = Thug. I don't know why that word came out so funny that time, but thats the reason :p

what is this "2cb" and "2ci" and "2ct7" etc....??

I thought I knew everything about drugs...but these are new to me, and have very strange names...

is it a european thing or something???

They are research chemicals...the new thing in the drug scene. Looks like you have a lot of new drugs to learn about ;)

man, we have a great one for ketamine...snozzles or something like that...i can never remember it, but if someone says it, i know what they are talking about

ketamine is HUGE down here

A local codeword to prevent getting caught with it sounds pretty functional, but sorry most slang sounds like it's either meant to simplify the complete way of drug-taking and/or is meant for people who cannot remember a less than absolutely simple word, even if contracted into a 3-letter/number code.

If you're using an actually unrelated word to refer to a drug by making use of positively impressing connotations the exact same way advertising does, please reflect on if you are actually helping anyone or trying to help others to buy into something for a reason that is only implied.