• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Psychedelic Safety: Guidance on difficult experiences & dangerous combinations

I took acid, shrooms, muscle relaxers, klonopin, weed, alcohol, meth and coke and OD. Nearly had a heart attack. Doctor said klonopin saved my life. Possible brain and heart damage. I have hypertension already. I used crystal daily and klonopin daily for 3 weeks and taking a crystal break or stopping crystal because my heart and tapering down the klonopin. Took klonopin and edible and hydroxyzine last night to sleep. Slept 18 hours. Took only 3mg klonopin and psych meds and at work and feel great. Also have eighth or more of shrooms and 4 tabs of acid to microdose if that helps with meth cravings. Need help ASAP.

If your on Abilify the psychedelic isnt going to work because anti-psychotic drugs block out the effects of them. If you are truly experiencing psychotic episodes it may not be a good idea to come off them. And Psychs can deff bring out the symptoms of your mental illness with a condition like that. Id be really careful, having that reaction to Cannabis is a definite red flag.

I know that your searching for relief from the trauma but this may not be the avenue to go down in your case. And trust me im a huge proponent of psychedelic use and use them and dissociatives to treat my bi-polar disorder. But that and psychosis or schizophrenia are two different animals. Feel for you man and hope it gets better, absolutely have the benzos on hand if you do end up going for it.
I have bipolar 1 and take vraylar. I took the acid and shrooms on vraylar and great trip. I can skip 1 dose a week since it had a long half life. I only experience psychotic episodes on meth and when manic so on meth I’d take occasional vraylar and it helped. Vraylar helps me so much. I was taking 12mg to 16mg klonopin a day and I cut down to 3mg a day and feel okay. I’ll take the klonopin just in case the microdosing goes bad.

I
If your on Abilify the psychedelic isnt going to work because anti-psychotic drugs block out the effects of them. If you are truly experiencing psychotic episodes it may not be a good idea to come off them. And Psychs can deff bring out the symptoms of your mental illness with a condition like that. Id be really careful, having that reaction to Cannabis is a definite red flag.

I know that your searching for relief from the trauma but this may not be the avenue to go down in your case. And trust me im a huge proponent of psychedelic use and use them and dissociatives to treat my bi-polar disorder. But that and psychosis or schizophrenia are two different animals. Feel for you man and hope it gets better, absolutely have the benzos on hand if you do end up going for it.
I take vraylar for bipolar 1 and it helps amazing. I only am psychotic when im up for days on meth and id take occasional vraylar and it helped. Also occasional psychosis when manic off vraylar and depakote. I was fine when I tripped when I was on vraylar. Until I mixed it with other substances. Plus I can skip vraylar once a week or every two weeks since the half life is life 40 hours. So when I microdose I’ll skip my vraylar. Cut down from 12mg to 16mg klonopin daily to 3mg 3x a day and I’m fine. Sorry I accidentally did two replies I thought one disappeared

i'd like to know a little more about the ketamine and alcohol combo. i've found the mix to be quite unpleasant that promotes forced breathing, hard breathing and obvious nausea.

it's really shitty but i've found sipping on one beer and one hour spaced bumps to be semi enjoyable w 0 bad side effects.

i'm wondering about the effect it'll have on the respiratory system..
It depends very much on how tolerant you are to alcohol. I remember going into surgery after having over half a litre of gin to then be given ketamine for anaesthesia and was fine….my blood pressure did drop and they had to tilt the table back and give me oxygen but that was ok with where I was (an operating theatre). DEFINITELY not recommended at home!

Glad you included the zendo project xorkoth to work festivals with dancesafe we all had to go through training with them and it's extremely beneficial highly recommend to everyone

Adderall around 50mg & Ritalin around 30mg defiantly messed up a good 🍄 🍄 🍄 🍄 trip plus Wellbutrin to quit smoking stopped feelings effects.
Definitely wouldn’t want to being stimming while on shrooms personally.

In all honestly I don’t like mixing them with anything unless it’s just weed…

I think they are special ya know? Shrooms. I truly see them as the golden teachers and use them only really for that. Not saying what others should do with their life.

Just saying what u do and how I feel…my therapist is opening the first psychedelic clinic in Ohio once approved she already has it in the works just waiting in FDa approval. She is certified already.

Definitely wouldn’t want to being stimming while on shrooms personally.

In all honestly I don’t like mixing them with anything unless it’s just weed…

I think they are special ya know? Shrooms. I truly see them as the golden teachers and use them only really for that. Not saying what others should do with their life.

Just saying what u do and how I feel…my therapist is opening the first psychedelic clinic in Ohio once approved she already has it in the works just waiting in FDa approval. She is certified already.
Yes. I agree now they're truly magical, my favorite is 🍄's thinking about it, right when I "peak" I dabble in stims I thought I was "enhancing" it. Also, I noticed I absolute NO cravings for Cigarette's the Gum was more effective. Next time I'm going to cut out the stims & clear my body out. Both the Chocolates still have about 2 bars left & about 5gr penis envy's. How long do you think someone can re-dose if they took them last night. I've heard about a week? What do you think?

Yes. I agree now they're truly magical, my favorite is 🍄's thinking about it, right when I "peak" I dabble in stims I thought I was "enhancing" it. Also, I noticed I absolute NO cravings for Cigarette's the Gum was more effective. Next time I'm going to cut out the stims & clear my body out. Both the Chocolates still have about 2 bars left & about 5gr penis envy's. How long do you think someone can re-dose if they took them last night. I've heard about a week? What do you think?
So, I suppose the wait should be the same for penis envy as golden teachers…it’s pycilocin right? So I would say you will likely feel it pretty good in a weeks time but I’d wait two weeks at least if you can…if not you will still feel it very likely and fairly well just i think it would be maybe half the trip it was before than if you wait a full two weeks.

There was a chart on this I saw years ago…and if I recall two weeks is nearly a full reset

So, I suppose the wait should be the same for penis envy as golden teachers…it’s pycilocin right? So I would say you will likely feel it pretty good in a weeks time but I’d wait two weeks at least if you can…if not you will still feel it very likely and fairly well just i think it would be maybe half the trip it was before than if you wait a full two weeks.

There was a chart on this I saw years ago…and if I recall two weeks is nearly a full reset
Yup! definite Psilocybin 100% 'll do maybe two weeks/A week & a half atleast to fully recharge. I was going buck wild the last 3 months taking around 1gr- .7gr a day or three pieces of Chocolate Bars. I do believe I have Golden Teachers stashed somewhere as well as Penis Envy.
I love my 🍄 :cool: Thanks for the feedback Bud!

Yup! definite Psilocybin 100% 'll do maybe two weeks/A week & a half atleast to fully recharge. I was going buck wild the last 3 months taking around 1gr- .7gr a day or three pieces of Chocolate Bars. I do believe I have Golden Teachers stashed somewhere as well as Penis Envy.
I love my 🍄 :cool: Thanks for the feedback Bud!
Were you taking them to microdose? The research I saw last was saying that microdosing was ineffective but that would be more like low dose so that may work especially depending on what you were using it for.

Damn I want to trip so bad now. I’m in the strongest place I’ve ever been in mentally and would be a good time to turn to the teachers to explore my psych and learn.

But…my wife just had her first psychotic break ever just before Christmas at 44 and she still suffers from auditory hallucinations albeit minorly - I’m kind of nervous about tripping when she is actually hallucinating…and well it’s different right? She’s having delusions so it’s more like she took some datura or something but she didn’t she was apparently genetically predisposed to it and I spoke to her psych today and he said I’m severe cases of depression you can get some prevention changes…so at least it’s not full on schizophrenia. That’s be so hard on her. She was so scared man…and she doesn’t do deugs…

I’m nervous about it because what if she needs me and I’m off tripping ya know? I don’t allow myself to get messed up to the point I can’t respond to an emergency right now ya know? But damn I got access to some fire golden teacher bars…ugh…I’m torn

Were you taking them to microdose? The research I saw last was saying that microdosing was ineffective but that would be more like low dose so that may work especially depending on what you were using it for.

Damn I want to trip so bad now. I’m in the strongest place I’ve ever been in mentally and would be a good time to turn to the teachers to explore my psych and learn.

But…my wife just had her first psychotic break ever just before Christmas at 44 and she still suffers from auditory hallucinations albeit minorly - I’m kind of nervous about tripping when she is actually hallucinating…and well it’s different right? She’s having delusions so it’s more like she took some datura or something but she didn’t she was apparently genetically predisposed to it and I spoke to her psych today and he said I’m severe cases of depression you can get some prevention changes…so at least it’s not full on schizophrenia. That’s be so hard on her. She was so scared man…and she doesn’t do deugs…

I’m nervous about it because what if she needs me and I’m off tripping ya know? I don’t allow myself to get messed up to the point I can’t respond to an emergency right now ya know? But damn I got access to some fire golden teacher bars…ugh…I’m torn
That's a tough call bud. wait until the time is right remember "Set & Setting" I'd chose to help my Lady in times like this. I know it's temping but wait for a proper time. More or less though Yes. I was "micro dosing" but I'd push it to the limit. I'm going back to week-week & a half. IMO "Micro dosing" is not for me when I dip in I can't stop lol.
But, be there for her brother sorry about what's going on man 2023 was a hard Christmas imo everyone got sick with pneumonia/ double pneumonia Plus my mom's boyfriend of 12 yrs died of a Heart attack on X-mas eve god bless his soul.

Best of luck to you & to your Wife put Family first then when the time is right go have some fun!