Psychedelic rock

Just happened to come on. I've NVER not been in the mood for this track. . . oh and there's this extended version i found :love: Like xmas morning. A woozy perma-stained liquid xmas mass. yip peeee

CREAM [1967] - Lawdy Mama

e9e992352c5e8143c3af32d54bb163e7.jpg

Jack Bruce – bass
Ginger Baker – drums
Eric Clapton – guitar, vocals
Felix Pappalardi – producer

No video post, BUT
Subarachnoid Space, their album, (I cant be sure)
But, album call red herring
Why is it hard to remember the psychedelic ones? Hmmmmm, 🤔

Angel [1970] - Jimi Hendrix

jimi_hendrix_0fff4e01-f740-4721-a967-912592ef439e.jpg

Jimi Hendrix: guitar
Billy Cox: bass
Mitch Mitchell: drums

Last edited:
No video post, BUT
Subarachnoid Space, their album, (I cant be sure)
But, album call red herring
Why is it hard to remember the psychedelic ones? Hmmmmm, 🤔

SubArachnoid Space was a San Francisco, California-based psychedelic rock band founded in 1996 by Mason Jones, the owner of the independent music label Charnel Music.[1] Initially the band was a trio (Mason Jones: guitar, Jason Stein: bass, Michelle Schreiber: drums) and the debut 7" single release was by the trio. Before the band's first live show, performed at KFJC radio, second guitarist Melynda Jackson joined. That quartet toured for a few years before Michelle moved to Texas and Jason left to pursue other interests. Chris Van Huffle joined as drummer and Andey Koa Stephens took over role on bass. The role of bassist shifted several times when Stephens left in 2002 to work with David Starfire, but the rest of the lineup remained consistent until 2003, when Mason left the group so they could tour more. Shortly thereafter the band's core of Melynda and Chris relocated to Portland Oregon, where they continued to perform, tour and release albums. The band completed a fall tour of the US with the Italian group OVO in September/October 2009 before disbanding on August 13, 2010. This was accompanied by a farewell show at Mississippi studios. Melynda Jackson and Chris Van Huffle went on to form Eight Bells.[2]

Studio Albums

Did you mean The Red Veil? :

Last edited:
Cold Spider [1968] from an album that sold no more than 500 copies in the US. I guess an album called "Trip Thru Hell" might not have sounded very attractive though lol. Obscure psych stuff from the 60s is my specialty, I'd post a more favorite song but looking through my liked songs on Spotify this was one of them and easily one of the most unknown and probably my most memorable from the album.

Yeah I was gonna link this one at first but it sounds really muffled. The one I posted plays but not the embed, I've run into this a lot. Didn't expect it to (or plan to post the one you did for this reason, that was just for the muffled sound). It seems like disabling embedded plays is a rather new feature at least to me.

Sky Saxon is a legend (1966) though unsurprisingly turned out to be an acid casualty after hearing something like this lol. He didn't go too over the edge but I guess he joined some weird cult, there isn't much detail about it. He was definitely the #1 proto punk guy though, his voice is pure punk to me. He died the same day as Michael Jackson so a lot of people didn't even pay attention. They weren't a massively big band but they had some hits.

Revolver has become my latest favorite Beatles album, even more than Sgt. Pepper & Abbey Road! Being taken from "Here, There and Everywhere" to "Tomorrow Never Knows" is a trip.

I liked White Album the most for awhile, it has some of my favorite songs, but I would have to say Revolver might be my favorite. It laid the groundwork for psychedelic rock to come and Tomorrow Never Knows was so crazy ahead of its time.