• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelic phenethylamines and sunifiram possible dangers?

Ligaturd

Bluelighter
Hi, I have recently started a regimen of daily Oxiracetam and Sunifiram dosing twice daily, 300mgs and 5mgs respectively. I am aware that the racetams have the potential to greatly potentiate psychedelics and can only assume Sunifiram has the same capability, although it seems that sunifiram may be contraindicated when combined with amphetamines and the like, perhaps this is also a possible worry with psychedelic phenethylamines?

I plan on dosing 2c-e tomorrow and want to know if anybody has combined Sunifiram with 2c-e before and if I should maybe skip my afternoon dose today and dosing at all tomorrow (the sunifiram) or if it should be fine and maybe I should cut my planned 20mg dose of 2c-e in half to account for possile potentiation.

Yeah, I have been sort of weary of sunifiram and dosing only 2.5mgs at a time 2x daily. (also because i am currently using oxiracetam with it). Its day 3 of my trials and I am really quite impressed with it (or is it just the combo?) It is more stimulating than caffeine but at the same time doesnt seem to cause any excess stimulation while being somewhat anxiolytic and providing a push to go out and get things done which is kind of paradoxical when compared to what I associate the effects of most stimulants to cause. Usually stimulants make me scatterbrained, motivated but too anxious to leave the house and get things done hah.

And I was kind of on the fence of taking 2c-e with sunifiram but I definitely remove it from the equation. I want to make this trip a very focused, healing and centering sort of experience. I havent tripped in a year and have been off IV stimulants, opioids and dissociatives for 8 months and have been meaning to have a meditative trip to sort of cement in the aspirations and lessons I had learned in my traditional cree based rehab stay and the months of reflection since.

How much would you say racetams can potentiate 2c-x experiences? I wanna get the dose on the high end, equivalent to about 20mgs.

Ask Xorkoth, he has experience with 2C-E and piracetam (does he ever, lol)

I've done 5mg of sunifiram while on 2.2mg of DOC and 8mg of 4-aco-met. It didn't seem to do any harm--so at least as far as subjectively obvious potentiation or side effects, I'd have to say you don't have too much to worry about. But of course, I've heard some concerns about sunifiram's potential to cause glutamaturgic toxicity, and I could make no promises that this risk isn't amplified with concurrent usage of psychedelics--especially PEAs due to their dopaminergic activity. Or any other drug for that matter.