Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Lectures: Pharmacology, Mycology, Ethnowhatever ... etc

Beenhead

Bluelight Crew
Hey Yall...

My job has started making me do a lot of traveling... pretty much 70% of the time I am away from home. Listening to music can make me tired and political radio gets quite old when driving around.

I started listening to lectures on Youtube and what not of people like McKenna and Shulgin. What I want to know is what are your favorite lecture series, and if you have any suggestions please post me some links to help ease the endless miles.

It could end up being a nice compendium of Psychedelic, pharmacological, chemical, ethnobotanical talks and lectures for anyone who is interested to easily find.

It doesnt even have to be psychedelic in its main points, anything relavent to this topic. It can even have a tinge of some new agey weirdness thrown in for good measure!!

So, Bluelight Psychedelic Discussion, what are your favorite lectures, talks, speeches, and podcasts on these wonderful subjects?

Here's a talk by David Nichols regarding LSD and the brain, I haven't listened to this one yet, but David Nichols is a pretty good speaker, not always the most engaging but the content is likely good, he's a very accomplished researcher in the field of psychedelic chemistry and pharmocology.

Allan Watts and Carl Jung are great speakers, though they don't talk about psychedelics per sé