• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Psychedelic Images V2

20508810170_70f9920771_b.jpg

I like the most recent one you posted a lot. :)

That's nice because i plan on making a few more in this style, i like the eerie dark feeling it gives combined with not too many colors. A bit different from the usual perceptual overload.

You are incredibly prolific! Part of me wants to download your work and turn them into a slideshow for my desktop wallpaper. With a few of these, a particular thing stands out. Like one of them looks like I can see Jesus on the cross from a top view, or a red dragon, or a face screaming in agony, etc.

You are incredibly prolific! Part of me wants to download your work and turn them into a slideshow for my desktop wallpaper. With a few of these, a particular thing stands out. Like one of them looks like I can see Jesus on the cross from a top view, or a red dragon, or a face screaming in agony, etc.

I'm not a religious person but i love the art that it brings forth. During my vacations i took a lot of pics in churches which i used in my work, i just love the symbology that is being used in it. This can declare the jesus

bernax,

You are getting good. Have you looked at Teespring's website?

Thank you! I have been thinking about clothing but i'm encountering a problem. I really want to use organic fabric because non organic is quite damaging to the environment and i don't want to be a part of that. I did print 2 fabrics which my mom made into tshirts by hand. The problem is that a tshirt would cost around 60 euro's to make so nobody will buy it because it's way too expensive. I now only make shirts for myself or for people who are willing to pay that much