• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Psychedelic / hallucinogenic opioids

Id love to experience a psychedelic opiate/od I think it would be amazing. But I might just have to try acid and heroin together oneday because I havent heard of any psychdelic opiates and I doubt I ever will or at least not for a long time and it will surely be an RC and im not one for ordering drugs off the net. even though its not an opiate ketamine gives me a similar feeling to what a psychedelic opiate would feel like. people say ketamine and heroin is a great combo too though id say you'd have to pretty pretty careful with the dosing.

Sounds like a good idea though, a psychedelic downer certainly sounds more appealing to a psychedelic upper though, im surprised such drugs s DOC and other DOx drugs became so popular. I think DOC is pretty cool bu I don really want to do it again, it takes up too much time and eery time ive done DOC iv aborted ome way through the trip due to exhaustion, boredom or just wanting the trip to end.

Wait, if DXM effects the mu receptor, then why does it not give any relief when going through withdrawl?

^ it doesn't. the guy was wrong. only the stereoisomer levomethorphan does.

Dog shit most definitely.

Herkinorin which is a semi-synthetic compound made from Salvinorin B. It has 100x higher μ-opioid affinity and 50x lower κ-opioid affinity compared to Salvinorin A. It'd still make you trip but not as much.

No it wouldn't.

It has a better ratio than pentazocine, which produced some kappa agonist effects, but not reliably.

Butorphanol is another psychedelic K agonist.
I found the visuals psychedelic in nature, but still very different from the traditional.

Unfortunately it also makes you (well, me and everyone I'd seen use it on multiple occasions) completely irritable.
While it was around it had a reputation for starting arguments / fighting.

Butorphanol is another psychedelic K agonist.
I found the visuals psychedelic in nature, but still very different from the traditional.

Unfortunately it also makes you (well, me and everyone I'd seen use it on multiple occasions) completely irritable.
While it was around it had a reputation for starting arguments / fighting.

Yes I once used Butorphanol IM, and it was pretty nasty, a mostly unenjoyable high....though one time while I was on it and kind of nodding off I had my eyes close, and a bright desk lamp on.....normally with this you might just see like a dull color red through your lids.....well for some reason with this nasty butorphanol I was seeing a psychedelic effect very much like a moving Victor Vasarely painting, one of the best artists ever with a link to one of his works posted below that somewhat resembles what I had seen:

http://www.wikipaintings.org/en/victor-vasarely/vega-200-1968

Last edited:
Are the opium type visions basically proportionally associated with mu agonism? What I mean is: does every MOR active opioid have just as much potential for 'opium dreams', if not do we know what else is involved?

Because it seems to me like the classic opium eating is quite different from getting high on one single opioid, even if only from personal experience.

Ughh pentazocine and butorphanol are some vile shit. Easily available OTC last time I was on sabbatical overseas and they both were AWFUL.