View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Experience Replication

psych_explorer

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, for years Lizard has wondered wether it is possible or not after taking a certain psychedelic, to "click in" to a state of mind through meditation or other methods that replicates the experience of taking that substance?

cheers,

Hey everyone, for years Lizard has wondered wether it is possible or not after taking a certain psychedelic, to "click in" to a state of mind through meditation or other methods that replicates the experience of taking that substance?

cheers,
ive read reports of flashbacks but im not sure of entirely replicating a trip. Youre not talking about visuals are you? If you were talking about the connections you feel and feeling the energy and vibrations of everything around you its absolutely possible to do without first ingesting a substance. Shaolin monks have been doing this for thousands of years.

Yes, I went on zen-buddhist retreats and after a few days it started to feel more and more as if I had taken LSD, but mostly the lucid transparent part and less so the chaotic part, although I have felt dissociation and seen visual warps.
There were differences though, it felt more natural and stable, like it happened at my own pace and not some hurried up forceful pace. I say it felt the most like LSD because it was so natural and clean, and lysergides have the least pronounced character for me. DOB and 25D were also kind of close cause they were also very lucid, but comparisons with them break down much earlier.