• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic entities and ghosts & spirits on LSD?

Soul Garden

Bluelighter
I notice when I take LSD(1/2 a tab or more) at night in my house or room I start to hear lots of astral noises, whispers, laughs, chattering, etc... I'll also get visuals of silhouette figures usually in the form of shadow people or psychedelic pattern creatures that look at me from behind things. They may also walk past me or jump inside my body sending shivers up my spine and causing shakes. If I lay down in the dark or start walking around in the dark, I'll hear footsteps, running, whispers, voices, snickers, giggles, laughs, monstrous sounds, weird astral noises and I'll feel lots of movements and crawling. I may also get visualizations of faces with just eyes and mouths flying at me from a completely black background with threatening patterns forming in it or a bunch of DARK imagery usually filled with skeletons, gore, death, darkness, etc... I don't send my mind in this direction but this always happens at night and only at my house or in my room. Am I mentally ill? Should I not take psychedelics? Am I a target for hitch hiker spirits? I would love to hear the opinions of people who are spiritually tuned into this stuff. I personally believe it may be real and that I am a target of malevolent entities due to being a new and vulnerable soul. I've also been told that I am an indigo child. Could this have something to do with it? Is it some sort of god (universe) abandonment? Has anyone else experienced these things? This happens on doses where I'm still in reality too. Functioning doses not ego death or "tripping bawls" doses.

Well I cannot confirm or deny your suspicions but what I can say is that I have met many "entities" during my trips and I know that worlds and beings exist separate from us. However what i find separates entities with hallucinations is that when you see a hallucination, you are projecting energy to it which makes it a hallucination, entities (the ones that exist outside your mind) will send (intentionally or unintentionally) energy from themselves to you. That is you will feel a particular sense of life from them coming into you. In this way its clear they are not a projection of your mind but exist outside it. I hope that makes sense to some level. If you disagree thats cool too, it is just what I have come to form opinion wise from my own experiences.

Maybe you should avoid tripping at your house. I have been possessed by entities on shrooms before more than once, and met entities on acid as well. so, not unheard of. But the degree to which this is happening may be up for debate. After you've seen/heard something, being on acid, your mind will start to trip out and generate additional phenomena.

I'm not gonna comment on the reality or imaginary nature of it. Some mind fuckery experienced during tripping is beyond ones limits so logic flies out the window. You gotta get through it is what matters; best if you can do it yourself. Attempt to bring yourself down first before relying on someone else or the medical establishment. When the experience gets too terrifying people lose the plot. It can happen to the best of us, but avoid it if at all possible. That head-space can be self-fulfilling if you indulge in it. There is always later to theorize about it, but not when you're surrounded by spirits or whatever.

I don't indulge the thought and imagery best I can but try and remain present. I try to keep my mind blank if I can otherwise I repeat a phrase over and over again with conviction. Think carefully about that phrase. Mine was "I always choose the light" and it served me well when was in hell and sprouting horns. :! I neither run away nor attack, I don't do magic or other stuff like that which I have zero interest in and I avoid trying to think my way through it. I may chose to calmly distance myself from whatever is the external source of discomfort, turn on lights, burn some incense, etc. Probably best to take a nice long break from tripping now that it's over, and if it happens again after that take an even longer one. Best of luck to you.

• Heart
Reactions: adu
I would love to hear the opinions of people who are spiritually tuned into this stuff.
That is not how I would describe myself. Feel free to ignore my post if you are only interested in a discussion under the premise of "entities do exist".

Have you tripped alone elsewhere? If not it's hard to say whether it's the environment of your home or the fact that you are alone while tripping that brings this out. Did you have the feeling of the presence of entities in your home before this happened?

One thing that comes to mind, although I'm not sure if it's applicable here, is the following. Are you actively trying to ignore this these feelings/visuals when they happen? This is something that IME just doesn't work on psychedelics, when you push away a unpleasant thought it will just come back twice as strong. Often when I take medium to high doses of psychedelics I see some disturbing stuff (really just mental images, as I hardly ever get real visuals) when the effects are starting. It always follows the same pattern: disturbing image -> "No! Don't think about that, tokezu!" -> thinking about something different, then the same or a similar image comes back -> "Fuck, what are you doing? Just think about something different, it's not that hard!"-> the image comes back even faster -> [rinse and repeat] -> "Well I guess I have to accept the fact that my mind is showing me this." -> I don't longer try to push away the images, but instead I force myself to smile (at them) -> disturbing images disappear quickly and don't come back for the rest of the trip. Now I'm not really sure you are describing a similar phenomenon, but if you find yourself in a similar pattern maybe this could help.

Accept and integrate the thoughts and emotions psychedelics amplify and create. Real pure LSD creates beautiful glimpses at the inner workings of our mind.

This comment your reading, previous experiences, and setting all combine in our subconscious. Happy thoughts, sad thoughts, and wholly beautiful thoughts exist within our subconscious everyday. When taking psychedelics these thoughts are amplified. Accept and integrate them. Utilize this opportunity and grow. Keep the valuable ideas. Acceptingly let the others fade away and pass.

I view these manifestations as synethesia in another form.

The things you are describing would put me off tripping completely. All acid does is project what's already there exponentially (I particularly enjoy Mckennas description of it being like 'an ant eating the empire state building in 30 seconds'). A friend of mine is schizophrenic yet passionately loves LSD in doses I find a quite uncomfortable. If this kind of thing is concerning you I seriously recommend you stop taking acid (!) although if you simply find this novel and interesting then enjoy.

As far as spirits go I believe they are as real as you believe they are, especially so on LSD, if anything they are simply manifestations of parts of yourself or other, irrelevant to the some-what derogatory term 'spirits'.

The things you are describing would put me off tripping completely. All acid does is project what's already there exponentially (I particularly enjoy Mckennas description of it being like 'an ant eating the empire state building in 30 seconds'). A friend of mine is schizophrenic yet passionately loves LSD in doses I find a quite uncomfortable. If this kind of thing is concerning you I seriously recommend you stop taking acid (!) although if you simply find this novel and interesting then enjoy.

As far as spirits go I believe they are as real as you believe they are, especially so on LSD, if anything they are simply manifestations of parts of yourself or other, irrelevant to the some-what derogatory term 'spirits'.

Likewise I also would not like to experience what Soul Garden does on LSD or psychedelics. You don't experience this while sober do you Soul Garden? Be careful and stay safe.