• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Psychedelic effects...

The Network

Bluelighter
So who here has had memorable/recent experiences with weed being significantly psychedelic? My G13 I've been hoarding gives me fairly strong CEVs and, in the shower in the almost dark, OEVs. If I use it while I'm dozing off it also definitely can make me lowkey imagine things sitting in the corner are moving/expanding/coming towards me. I can't remember what strain this experienced happened on, but I've had a few times where my vision will pulsate very slowly (maybe 6-10 times a minute) between being tinted bluish green and tinted yellow, but that always passed quickly.

I wish I knew what it was about the G13, I love the mild psychedelic experiences but haven't been interested in a full on psychedelic experience really. Is it terpenes, CBN, THC? Who knows, things affect people differently too so maybe a strain that makes most people lose it would make me have an extremely euphoric psychedelic trip.

When I was younger I use too smoke in the woods at night
We use to get some killer bud. I hallucinated several times. Man was it fun.

One time we smoked a few bowls my buddy and I started laughing we were looking at each other and we both had the same distorted vision. There was a fire hydrant and from far away looked like someone swinging their arms. I think the weed may have been sprayed with something I don't know.