View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic effects from other drugs

LSD-Magic

Bluelighter
Who here gets psychedelic effects from other drugs? I do. everything waves like oceanic waves for me on weed. I feel stoned on LSD on DXM. I feel stoned on liberty caps on alcohol. I get audio trips on PCP. What about you? What do you get?

PCP and DXM are psychedelic drugs. Just a different class than tryptamines or phenylethylmines (they are dissociative anesthetics.) Weed is a psychedelic.

Alcohol I tended to get into a pretty altered state, not psychedelic but definitely altered perception. It is an NMDA antagonist among other things.

ever since that one time i got really drunk while on acid, everytime i drink now (like 4 beers+) i feel like im tripping. not the full-on exprience, but i do get these psycedelic sensations.
and also everytime i smoke alot of weed, everything just gets trippy af.
however i never noticed any of these effects while on stimulants.

Sometimes if I smoke high potency weed or so much joints, I feel trippin and like I was in a ship. The colours sometimes are more vivid and intense, and it's hard to me handle the high when this happened to me. Since a months ago, it's more easy to me handle a LSD-mushrooms trip than a great high of weed.