PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Drug Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripes314

Greenlighter
I want try one (never have) and I am hearing different things about my trip will be more enjoyable with Acid and others saying Mushrooms. Which would you suggest? Or should I try a different one entirely? Going to be in a relaxed environment with others so I will be prepared from that aspect. Any other advice for somebody that is new?

Thanks

Hey buddy,

This kind of thread is somewhat against the rules, as we aren't here to recommend what drugs you should take. The only answer to that question that aligns with harm reduction is "none".

My advice would be to do a lot more research. If you know what you have access to obtain, read into those choices the most. Erowid trip reports will greatly assist with choosing between whatever you've got access to, depending on your desired effects. Things like set and setting will make a difference too - you don't want to go smashing PCP out in public by yourself.

So, while the above more or less says you're not gonna get an answer, it would still be recommended to stick with the well known choices that have been around for ages: LSD or mushrooms. Ensure you have a ehrlich's reagent test kit available to confirm what you have is true LSD, should you go that route.

Take a halogenated 2C for your first trip. 2CI, 2CB, 2CC, 2CF, etc. are great for first timers. Also, haloalkyl 2Cs are great (2CEF, 2CEB, 2CEI, 2CEC, 2CTFM, etc.) if you can find them. Stay away from alkylated 2Cs, 3,4,5-PEAs, 2,4,6-PEAs, 2,3,6-PEAs, lysergaides, and trypamines if it is your first time.

Never done shrooms but I've lost count of how many times I've done acid. I don't know many people who prefer shrooms to acid though. You can do 2cb or 2ci for your first time but I say just do a tab of acid, listen to some good music and watch some movies, can't go wrong :)

As trozzle pointed out i'm afraid we don't permit this kind of thread. Please check out the rules before posting again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.