View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Psychedelic days in the sun

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Although heading quickly into the loneliness of age, I still remember days like today when a new combination (of 110mics DS crystal and 4 capsules of decarbed chemdawg) set me into the best mood of my life and gave me an inkling of a completey novel psychedelic euphoria.

And even as you get older you can still occasionally be as high, no higher, than a motherfucker!,..at times...remember! these ARE the best days of your life...

sure!
get to know the staff in your building if you are lonely,

Some truth there.

Oddly enough even though I have less and less people still around, I am not lonely. I don't even know why.

Although heading quickly into the loneliness of age, I still remember days like today when a new combination (of 110mics DS crystal and 4 capsules of decarbed chemdawg) set me into the best mood of my life and gave me an inkling of a completey novel psychedelic euphoria.

And even as you get older you can still occasionally be as high, no higher, than a motherfucker!,..at times...remember! these ARE the best days of your life...
Drug wise, these post-50 days are without a doubt the very best of my life. And all I really do is eat endless amounts of LSD and chainsmoke meth. I’ve tried everything I could ever get my hands on and wasted far too many years with alcohol. In the end, endless euphoria (with at least a 3-5 day tolerance break every 3 days) and easygoing contentedness was not that hard to sustain. I can’t imagine things ever being more pleasant and my louche and relaxed life is hard to beat. Though of course, not really sustainable for any number of good reasons.