• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Psychedelic cults

Yes, they most definitely are a cult. Though, they hide behind many elaborate covers and schemes. From restaurants ,stores, to hostels all around the world. Talking with people who have been involved with them one way or another in the past (other than using their services) you will hear many different experiences. Not one told to me, has been positive. Though with that said, I do not know what their main intention is and I doubt it can be all* bad. But, you never know what they really are about until you are too deep. They are known to use mind games to take all your properties, money, businesses etc. They are led to believe, it will benefit all their brothers and sisters. In the end not many know where the money ends up. But, chances are it goes to fund all the dozens of establishments and businesses they have around the world.
I have heard a few varying perspectives on psychedelics and the twelve tribes. Though, one thing for sure is their desire to feed on lost souls who have no where to turn and are generally too high to make efficient decisions. 8(

I've read about how people who are tripping, stoned, or high and lost or have problems will meet them, get brainwashed, and then give all of their money/savings, posessions, car or vehicle to them, move to their compound/store etc.

Next time I see them at a concert I may just talk to them just to fuck with them.

The whole Brotherhood of Eternal love that Leary, etc. were all involved in was a cult but it was also organized crime based on making tons of money from making/distributing LSD but that's not a surprise at all.

Lol well first off Charles Manson was just a disgrace to the human race, he was mentally disturbed and would have most likely carried out his actions with or without LSD. Secondly I would not consider the Rainbow family a Psychedelic cult, sure some people may label it as one but that is outsider perspective. Would that make the rest of the world a sober cloudy day cult!?

I will agree that people who take psychedelics may gather together but throwing the word cult on there is kind of Naive...

An amazing musician back in his day imo. It was until later when he went crazy, then again, he never killed anyone.
Im still all about FREE MANSON

Sucks when you get kicked out of the cult. You are like grasping at straws whaaat now :'(