• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Psychedelic Cannabis Experiences

Ah, my mistake. I thought you were referring to a ++++ on the Shulgin scale, in which case all attemps to compare and contrast become meaningless.

I've had two truly psychedelic experiences from cannabis. The first one happened on a day when I was getting a haircut yes I know looking back getting stoned af before a haircut is really stupid I'm not doing that again. Anyway, I began to notice that after a while of sitting in the barber's chair my vision started to drastically change. It kept getting stranger and stranger until eventually I started tripping balls. My entire sense of sight just turned into a psychedelic nightmare I wasn't seeing monsters or anything. It looked like I was getting sucked into a dark dark green vortex and shit was spinning and I was seeing tons and tons of patterns I finally look in the mirror as I'm getting my hair cut and I BARELY see myself in the mirror it was like being in a dark room the bad part was this whole time I was just tripping absolute balls I felt EXTREMELY uncomfortable like I was going to pass tf out in fact ill never forget this I was really close to telling my mom and my hairstylist "HELP ME I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA FAINT" I was in that much pain. I didn't actually say that it almost happened though. Crazy shit. The second one happened this one time I just went into my bathroom and just went to get something off of this shelf in my bathroom and I honestly almost blacked tf out and was tripping absolute balls on top of it pretty much what happened was I remember i saw everything flashing with this black color almost like somebody was flickering the lights on and off but it was really blurry that kept getting more intense until I went fucking BLIND I'm not kidding for a good 5-10 seconds eventually that all died down but that was scary. Like some people say, none of these psychedelic experiences from weed (at least the ones I've had) can compare to acid at all yes I've done acid, twice, first time 1 tab second time 3 tabs that was amazing but anyway I find it just like a psychedelic trip of its own, maybe I need to smoke different weed but its always just really dark and acid is just colorful and vibrant and shit I've never had a real bad trip from acid though.

Never had any psychedelic type experience while smoking cannabis but I have had one pretty intense one after a THC dab. The dab was laced with furanylfentanyl although I honestly don't recall feeling the high from the Fu-F at all because of how intense the psychedelic effect was, so there was no opiate-like piece to the experience except maybe extra sedation.

It was comparable to psychedelic trips I've had and if anything was more intense than some of them. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open but had lots of closed eyed visuals that went along with the music playing in the background. Riding in a car felt like flying and everything was just incredibly trippy in general. I really didn't enjoy it just because it was to intense and I felt I couldn't manage any control over my movement or actions in general (although apparently I was able to speak to the people who were with me). I would definitely choose LSD over Cannabis or anything THC based any time if the intention is a psychedelic trip.

my experience with weed may not be as glorious and long as others on here, i have only been a heavy weed smoker for about 5 years now. Last year i ate a large amount of edibles,i was tripping my mind, Things were wavy, melty, unresponsive. I had a lot more energy then i usually have. Visuals seemed haloy, and most things were completely out of focus.