• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

pst is bloody shit

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Just saying apparently heroin users use it as a substitute wtf

The pods are good when made into tea. They grow like weeds in the UK in mid to late summer Pete. Get yourself out and get picking. I've started to see the "cabbages" already, which is the leafy base of the opium poppy before the flowers grow.

How can you even buy poppy seeds that haven't already made the opium stuff taken out or whatever?
You buy them from places that sell "organic" seeds. Typically, family owned businesses or online are the only place to find ones worth using. It takes a lot of them and it various from batch to batch but I've managed to obtain a few nods from them when times were desperate.

They just make me feel low energy motivation no euphoria or energy/sedation like codeine

You buy them from places that sell "organic" seeds. Typically, family owned businesses or online are the only place to find ones worth using. It takes a lot of them and it various from batch to batch but I've managed to obtain a few nods from them when times were desperate.

So I just have to ask for organic poppy seeds at like Holland and Barrett or similar?

I've never had any luck with seeds but I could see them being good with the right batch, the problem is finding the good seeds. I'd rather just grow some poppies and have myself a few nice weekends off the spoils once or twice a year.

So I just have to ask for organic poppy seeds at like Holland and Barrett or similar?

I bought them from a local Asian (can't remember where they were from exactly) market. You want to look for unwashed seeds, the ones in major chains are washed and go through additional treatments to make sure all the opioids contained in them are gotten rid of before they're sold. I would typically use enough to fill a 2 liter bottle 3/4ths of the way to the top, add plenty of water, and shake the bottle for many hours before consuming. I could get multiple washes from a batch that way. The result was always an off-brown vile liquid that doesn't taste too bad but would probably turn off a newbie. The taste reminded me a lot of liquid morphine combined with the liquid I would get from extracting codeine from T3s.

As I said I only used them because there was nothing else to get off on at the time. I got a nice morphine-like high from them that would last several hours. It wasn't very cost effective and I was buying so many at a time. Eventually, the woman that ran the place asked what I was using them for and I told her that my mother ran a catering service. She kindly asked me to start ordering in bulk because I was making her constantly go out of stock. I probably would have continued buying them from her had I not found a connection for oxycodone a week or so later.

Seeds do indeed work well if the material you use is good. Be careful with them because you never know how potent each batch is and you need to wait several hours before re-dosing. One batch I got was very strong and caused a lot of nausea. It would be easy to OD on them for someone without a lot of tolerance/experience with opioids.

I've never had any luck with seeds but I could see them being good with the right batch, the problem is finding the good seeds. I'd rather just grow some poppies and have myself a few nice weekends off the spoils once or twice a year.
i dont have any private land though I could try and stealth grow in the garden or something if anyone in my household sees them they should be ok cus a lot of plants in the uk look similar to poppies some of them are poppies to me and my mate used to notice that lol

After trying heroin for the first time and barely being effected I think my tolerance im not taking enough seeds they are the right ones to 100 grams for pennies a pack they sold out twice cus I brought every pack lol I say they are shit but I must admit I did feel some effects from them mild body high nothing special though i dont get how people wash over 500 grams cus that means shaking a bottle 100 grams draining it then doing it another 4 times im nacred after the first 10 minites of shaking the first bottle seems like say to much effort id need a line of coke before

Dont seem worth the effort to grow them if i had my own garden to do a big worth while grow yeah, can you grow poppies indoor Falsified?

You could grow them indoors but it's takes more effort with less results and probably isn't worth it. You need a decent plot of poppies to get an amount of opium that would get people like us high for a few days to a week, and when you grow indoors it severely limits the size of your plot.

It depends on the seeds and what strain of poppies are used... I hear these days it's mostly a high-thebaine strain. I tried codeine, kratom, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, morphine, methadone, poppy pod tea and poppy seed tea, and was addicted to many of them (including heroin and oxy) at various times, and I eventually settled on poppy seed tea. Some seeds suck, but I found a place to get super cheap bulk unwashed seeds just absolutely sticky with opium. It was my favorite opiate, I loved it, it lasted an entire day and kept withdrawals at bay for like a day and a half, was really euphoric, sedating/noddy, and calming. I felt much more stable on them, like methadone but better. I never IVd, you must understand, so I'm sure if you've crossed the IV line, nothing is going to compare that isn't IV. I was addicted to many opiates for 10 years, and seeds became my favorite. But a lot of seeds were crap, it's true.

As for the bottle size, get a big bottle, I would use 64 ounce Gatorade bottles, they're huge, I could fit 2 pounds (almost 1000 grams) into the bottle at a time.