Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Psilocybin Cubensis Mushrooms/6.5 grams) Second time ever tripping before

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Okay well I have been contemplating whether or not I should create this trip report because I have just not really had enough time/motivation but here it goes. Some time in March 2010 I purchased a half ounce of Cubensis Mushrooms from my trusted Cannabis dealer. Everyone I talked to said these fuckers WERE STRONG I would not know because I have never experienced it before. But shortly afterwards like 2 days I think me and my best friend decided to trip together on a friday night.

We split 3.5 grams of shrooms between the two of us just to give it a test and we decided we would do more next week. It was a VERY VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE soooo much euphoria and AMAZING BODY BUZZ like IMO it felt somewhat similar to some bomb ass MDMA lol. There was slight visuals and some amazing train of thoughts like it felt like I was learning sooo much but I wanted to take more because it just felt like I was not learning enough and so much more to learn was like just at the tip of my tongue but I know you can't really re-dose on shrooms once you take it sooo I just kept smoking some Cannabis Buds lol oh btw that reminds me during the trip I licked a Juicy Jay Blue Berry rolling paper and literally had a FULL BODY ORGASM from just how FUCKING AMAZING it tasted like words can not even begin to describe how fucking intense it was.

About 4 days later I came home from school early one day and honestly I don't know what came over me but it was like calling of some sort. I don't want to say God because I am not religious but let's just say HIGHER POWER told me to go ALL THE FUCKING way with the shrooms that day not tomorrow or next week BUT RIGHT THAN AND THERE I HAD to learn the unknown and pop 5+ grams of shrooms (6.5) Grams to be exact so I can go as far as Cubensis Mushrooms can take me lol and it worked. Like I literally had so much confidence and I felt invincible and bullet proof like nobody in the entire world can stop me maybe slow me down but that's it.

Than I got down to business and scaled up 6.5 grams and cut it up as finely as I could with scissors should of used a Coffee Grinder to get it into powder because I got like stomach ache 4-6 hours into the trip it lasted like a total of 8 hours btw. It kind of stalled it or stopped me from getting the full potential of the trip but definitely did not ruin it or turn it into a bad trip. I mixed the cut up Musrhooms in a glass with some Orange Juice and drank it down. Than I grabbed my bong and proceeded to smoke bong after bong toke non stop like I always do.

Took about 45 minutes for the effects to kick in and it was INTENSE like I literally thought it was sooo strong that it was impossible to get any more intense but I was VERY wrong lmfao it got so so so much more intense roughly 3-4 hours into it I was LITERALLY just COMPLETELY GONE IN ANOTHER REALITY! Luckily nobody was home at the time because I screaming like a mad man from the joy of the body sensations from blasting some hardcore techno full blast volume and it was INTENSE like the monitor would move with the beats however fast they were going and my arms were long ass noodles when I turned up the volume on the speakers like the Colours I was hillucinating started moving around rapidly and just changing rapidly to the fast intense ass techno beats. I hear that a lot of people find techno to intense especially on such a high dose like this and it was my second time EVER sooo I must be some kind of born-to-be-Psychonaut or something lol.

Funny storie soon as the shroooooms kick in I could not stop saying that word like that lol shrooooooooooms and than I decided to text my drug dealer to tell him I how much I fucking loved his product and guess what? To my lovely surprise the words on the phone start floating away the fuck!?! Is this shit actually happening lol that is what I was thinking and it was real as fuck. Lmfao I than proceeded to toke my bong again and ya that WAS NOT GOING to happen. It felt as if I was wasted or something I was hillucinating soo intensely I could barely see straight or move straight..... Well more like sit straight for fucks sakes rofl! But I am a pot head and I love my Bud sooo I tried to make it happen and grabbed some weed managed to toss half of it into my bowl and than the other half that fell out actually LITERALLY I shit myself when I saw it but the Bud I dropped was jumping around on me like grass hoppers llolololol! I than texted my dealer what just happened and he said to stay inside for the night. Which kind of got me thinking like "What is he talking about. This feels great and it's amazing.... Unless it gets more intense." and I am glad he said that because I just somewhat prepared myself for something more intense.

After that I looked to my left and I saw this poster I had on my wall and it's hard to describe and explain but it's second most intense part of my experience..... Basically the WHOLE ENTIRE world started turning and turning and I was just STARING AT THE POSTER until it LITERALLY FELT LIKE the world was sideways and it is just hard to explain sooo trippy. Than I looked at my reflection in the T.V. screen and I could not fucking believe it my whole entire body was morphing around like CRAZY probably influenced by the crazy ass loud FAST techno I was listening to this shit was INTENSE as it can get. I than went into my bathroom giggling like a little school girl to look at myself in the mirror because of how fast my body was morphing around and I was dancing and shit lmfao sooo much fun. One thing I noticed and I not sure if I was just hillucinating it or not or if it's a common thing. Ya know anything can happen on a shroom trip dosed that high but my Pupils were both individually different sizes and rapidly changes sizes like contricting than dilating it kind of freaked me out a little.

Than I went back into my room where I sat down listened to some more music and than decided to take a look out my window and that's when the most intense part of the trip happened lol. I was looking at a tree in the wind outside and what happened was all the leaves on the tree were just flowing with the wind and than all of a sudden each leaf one by one just STOPPED moving in the wind COMPLETELY stopped but it was fucked up because the leaves on the branches in like the middle of the tree started to stop first than so on and so on not all the leaves at once like normally lol.

After that is when the best way I can describe it and I have heard other people in a high dose shroom trip reports describe it this way is that I was popping in and out of the Matrix like for me it was as if I was haveing visions of my past experiences (pretty common I am sure.) and it was like I was passing out and than waking up again going from completely sober to completely fucked up on Shrooms lol. I was waking up randomly all over my house with no idea how I got there or wtf I was doing like one minute I would be chilling in my basement no idea what I was doing there when I last remember being in my room or I would just be in the attic randomly :S very glad no one was home lmfao keep in mind I was SCREAMING SOOO LOUD IN JOY because it just felt soooo awesome I had too. Like I am almost postivie the neighbours heard me screaming lol. Anyways the visions I was haveing when I popped in an out of the Matrix are hard to remember but I do rember that I was like re-living my child hood at a very very young age where I just remember doing some things and my family doing things for me this was very meaningful to me because at this time in my life I was going through a lot emotional pain and stress I wont get into the details about it but the shrooms basically just showed me even though my family is horrible to me they really did try and take care of in the beginning and wanted the best of me. I than started remembering all the video games I played in my past child hood and how people think it's a waste of time or useless right? The shrooms showed me it does not fucking matter what you do in life it's basically all a waste of time the important thing is that you do what makes you happy and video games make me REALLY HAPPY lol. Than the shrooms taught me the most important lesson of all. This might sound a bit crazy but basically everybody is trying to stop me I wont even attempt to explain it because that is kind of impossible unless you know me in person quite well so I will just leave it at that.

Well once that stuff passed by I started to get a stomach ache which would of had me in a bad trip but I know what I am doing sooo I grabbed a puke bucket put on some SLOW calming music and SAT DOWN and NOT LAY down on my bed with the puke bucket next to me just as anxiety relief sooo I know if I DO need to puke I got a place to do it. While I was sitting there the body sensations were sooo real it almost scared me a bit. It felt as if I was just floating in an ocean and I was just bobbing up and down in the water and than next thing ya know I look over at this kleenex box in my room somewhere that had Fish designs on it and they started to float off and swim around me lol I could not believe it but it happened very vividly and real like-looking. Right after that it felt like I was flung straight up into the air 500000 milllion feet and than flung straight back down sooo fast it literally and I mean LITERALLY FELT soooo real just like a rollercoaster at an amusement park like I was actually almost a little bit scared for just awhile. That is when I truly understood how someone who has no idea wtf they are doing with shrooms can have a bad trip lol. Than I just chilled and waited for the effects to wear off it lasted a total of 8 hours.

I had leg cramps afterwards which was expected but the unusual part was that I felt at peace with the world. As if everything was okay and nothing is really that wrong in life. Which is not me..... I was very depressed before I took these shrooms. Like I was confident and felt good about myself and all at the time I consumed them but I was still depressed and felt like life sucked lol. But all of a sudden 8 hours later the shroom trip is done and I feel like I am new person? Like I literally felt RE-BORN into the world. This got me wondering so I decided to google Magic Mushrooms and Depression and guess what? Apperently studies have shown that mega doses of Cubensis Mushrooms can actually HELP extremely depressed individuals for roughly a year. I had no idea about this before I decided to do this massive dose of shrooms hell it was a calling from a higher power I never planned anything it was just pure coincidence!

Here I am now today Feburary 7th 2011 and I honestly believe it was the best decision I have ever made in my entire life to go BALLZ DEEEP that day lol. I just want to thank everyone who took the time to read my whole trip report I really do appreciate it and I hope you all reply with what you think because I am always ready to learn. :) Oh I forgot to also mention that the reason I finally decided to make the trip report now after so long is because I seem to have that feeling again I must do another mega-dose of shrooms but the problem is I can't find anyone to buy them off right now but soon as some do come around it's time again heheh wish me luck I will make another trip report after it happens.

Last edited:
Well done, glad you decided to stay in lol. High dose mushrooms is very very different from a 3.5 (8th) dose. It's a different animal at 5g's+ but is fun and enlightening if you have someone to help watch over you.

I remember my first 5g+ mushroom ride, and they were -incredible- I mean picture perfect cubs from a friend who was growing his own. I remember points where I couldn't physically feel, like was numb to touch, was the weirdest thing. Also you mentioned black outs, and I went through the same, constantly asking myself "how the fuck did I get in here?" or "how did I end up in this position on the couch?(upside down)" etc...

Only done 5g's+ trips a small handful(3) of times. I enjoy those about as often as I enjoy a 750ug+ lucy dose... only once every few years or so do I need that kind of adjustment.

Glad you had fun,

-Noddy

I can Not Wait To Do Shrooms Again..... Have Not Done them Since this Experience I just have Never ever been Ready for it Again.