• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Psilocin, Ketamine & 4-AcO-DMT - Experienced - Reflections in an Obsidian Fountain

One of my favorites from probably my favorite TR writer. RIP psood. <3

I'm not sure if that was made public or not so I'm not gonna say. It happened a year or more ago, I lose track of exactly how long ago things happened. He was a friend of mine and it was deeply shocking. He wrote some of the best stuff I've ever read, period. If you want to see some more, here is everything he wrote on Erowid (as nowhereman).

I'm not sure if that was made public or not so I'm not gonna say. It happened a year or more ago, I lose track of exactly how long ago things happened. He was a friend of mine and it was deeply shocking. He wrote some of the best stuff I've ever read, period. If you want to see some more, here is everything he wrote on Erowid (as nowhereman).

So incredibly sad. This report was absolutely fascinating. The guy was on another level.

If anyone is interested in the autonomic bodily movements referenced in the trip report as well as ensuing discussion the Gurdjieff biographical film Meetings with Remarkable Men is of great interest. The last 10-15 minutes show the Sufi dances learned and employed by Gurdjieff in his Fourth Way teachings and are a rare look into the world of such phenomena and learnings.