View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psilliest psychedelics

AA357

Bluelighter
So far I have some pretty extensive experience with LSD, psilacetin/shrooms, 2C-E, DPT and DOM. The other day my physician told me I need to start spitting my tabs now because my intestines are getting clogged up with blotter paper.

They are all amazing in their own way. Lately I've been eating a lot of DOM - I like it because for me it's so clear headed and versatile and it makes me feel good regardless of set and setting. 2C-E feels similar to DOM but dumber and more euphoric. DPT feels amazing but it gets me slap retarded.

My all time favourite has to be LSD, simply because it makes me feel so 'psilly'. Often I wake up with a sore face the day after an acid trip because I spend the majority of the time with a big stupid grin on my face (the serotonergic smile). It's the most utterly ridiculous chemical I have ever come across.

The aptly named psilocin and psilacetin are also worth a mention... these are very giggly medicines.

So what other psychedelics make you feel like this?? I am particularly interested in the LSD analogs and the 4-substituted tryptamines. I want something that'll put a shit-eating grin on my face, make me laugh uncontrollably and induce diarrhoea of the mouth in my friends.

Last edited:
Metocin (4-HO-MET) and low doses of LSD are just too funny.

All the sub 4 trypts I've had our flat of funny.....especially when done in groups of people also partaking!!

LSD is funny.

NBOME's make me feel like an angry idiot most of the time.

psilocybin is hilarious too.

I found 2C-I to really induce laughter and much frivolity... A combination of repeated doses of 2C-D (insufflating lines of it every 45mins-1hr) and repeated smoked DMT and weed had me pissing myself with laughter (literally). Everything was utterly hilarious and amazing :)

edit: oh yes, LSD of course. In a medium group of 8 people all tripping, if you all lock in and synch up some amazing revelatory laughter cycles can ensue :) <3

Last edited:
4-aco-met, its a new one as I understand it. Very first trip with it recently was the cat's pajamas. Also, 4-aco-dmt is somewhat similar psilly analogue. 4-ho-met is yet another famous '4-sub' tryp.