• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Psa heroin cutting agents psa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeMan2DopeHead

Greenlighter
Whats up Bluelighters.. I see many post where people discuss cutting agents, and all I ever hear is fentenyl(highly unlikely), powdered sugar, and many other odd things. All of these are deifnitely used occasionally and I'm not saying they dont. But on the East Coast, ECP Powder is generally cut with MIRALAX(Or other off-brand versions of it), a mostly harmless laxative which Ive heard adds to the reason the "shits" are such an issue when dealing with withdrawal.. Im sure alot of you already knew this, but I wanted to inform the ones that didnt know. You can generally tell if miralax is the cut used because depending on the brand it will be milky in the spoon, and it will leave very small beads in the dope when you cut it up and prep it for snorting or whatever. You can also feel it in the bag if you rub the bag between your fingers, it will feel like small beads of sand are in the dope and that will tell you its cut, most likely with Miralax. Just a little PSA from a fellow Nod God lol

You said that it is highly unlikely that herion is being cut with Fentanyl. Once upon a time that was true, it was uncommon to find herion laced with Fentanyl.

Nowadays it happens a lot. In some areas, it is almost commonplace to find dope cut with either Fentanyl or a Fentanyl derivative. Recently, Fentanyl and Fentanyl analogues have become readibly available from China. Because of this, it is not uncommon to find these high potency drugs mixed in with herion. Things are not like they used to be.

Hundreds of people have died (in America/Canada, this year) from fentanyl-laced dope. That's a fact.

There have even been clusters of dozens of people dying over a weekend when there's a particularly bad batch. Peak out from under your rock occasionally?

In massachusettes the majority of heroin doesn't even have diacetylmorphine (heroin) in it... it's just fentanyl. Also, a main cutting agent here is vitamin B12, never experienced miralax.

Trying to judge the cut of heroin by visual inspection isn't enough to tell if there's fentanyl in your dope either... it may be enough to tell if there's some sort of cut, but that's about as far as it goes.

Hundreds of people have died (in America/Canada, this year) from fentanyl-laced dope. That's a fact.

There have even been clusters of dozens of people dying over a weekend when there's a particularly bad batch. Peak out from under your rock occasionally?

i know which weekend you are talking about, but the dope was laced with carfentanyl. It's the strongest opioid commercially made, and it's made for tranquilizing large animals like elephants. And apparently the majority of the people that survived say the dope was handed out for free. A few weeks before that people were OD'ing on fentanyl that was crushed down and stamped "M363". I don't think it's merely coincidental, I think someone with the power and wealth is trying to wipe out drug users, call me crazy but think about it dude. And oddly enough the Phillippines president Rodrigo Duterte is slaughtering users and dealers, and is pushing for mass murder of 3 million drug addicts in there country, he likened himself to fucking Hitler you guys. Does all this shit added up seem a little odd too anyone else?

We can only speculate what dope is cut with so I'm closing this. Be safe everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.