Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psa: dissos and their effects on serotonin

white55

Bluelighter
written by me, copied from another board

Now, we've all heard that mxe and serotonergics don't really mic, but that ketamine is fine.

Now I want you to read this - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3602154/ (or just look at the table with the relative affinities)

Sadly dck, o-pce and pce were not tested so where to put them is a bit of quess work. But if you look well enough you'll see that 3-meo and 4-meo achs are quite serotonergic (don't look at the absolutes but the relative numbers between effects on sert and nmda).

There is only one data point for a pce analogue (3-meo-pce) which indicates that pce analogs also have some sert effects, but pce was not tested so we don't know if these come from the pce itself or are just boosted from 3-meo sub.

The conclusion one can draw from this is that 3/4 meo achs have a large effect on sert, ketamine 0, dck probably either 0 or close enough, o-pce is a tough cookie, it's probably more serotonergic than dck, but not as much as mxe/3-meo-pce/3-meo-pcp. I'd say it's still safeish but if you die it's your fault. Mxm would likely also be seratonergic.

so, tldr ketamine + seratonergics = ok dck + seratonergics = probably ok pcp + seratonergics = probably ok o-pce + seratonergics = low doses probably ok mxe, mxm, 3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, 4-meo-pcp = not ok
edit: setatonergics means drugs which release or affect the reuptake of seratonin via messing with sert not psys which are direct serotonin receptor agonists and are safe to combine with dissos

copyright: post it to wherever the fuck you want a link back to the original is appreciated

MDMA on an mxe comedown is the best drug i've ever done in my life.

mxe on an mdma comedown....not as good but no problems.

3meo + mdma i'm wary of for no good reason, and no reports on it either really

MXE and serotogenics is totally fine. MXE + MDMA is amazing as is MXE + anything else I've ever tried it with.