Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PSA concerning nbome and post trip anxiety concerning physical health

onlygodknows

Greenlighter
Today i received a letter in the mail with no return address. it stated:

"I have had many experiences with lsd, which i know for a fact was lsd. I have an underlying anxiety condition, which is noticable on lsd but tolerable. Recently i purchased 10 blotters labled as "tabs" or "cid". i consumed 2 and found them to be 25i nbome. My first trip i thought i was going to
die of a hernia, and was extremely anxious, to the point of having an extremely tough trip. Foolishly, the next day i convinced myself it was just a bad reaction and that it must be 2C-e. I tripped again on three tabs... and this is
where the nightmare started.

I knew i was in trouble when i felt vasoconstriction in my right leg much worse than it had been the previous trip. To make a very long, grueling story short i thought i was having a heart attack, a stroke, talking to god, dying, and the like for a solid 4 hours. The next day I was extremely concerned, and indeed had no clue how i was still alive. i still thought i was going to drop dead at any moment, for my chest hurt and i was short of breath and dizzy. I debated going to the Er but did not. As i read more and more for the next 2 days, i slowly realized that my chest pain was heart burn (bending over made it worse, when i took an antacid it went away) But my digestive system was still really messed up, and i realized that this was due to a lack of seretonin perhaps. I took some 5-htp, and then suddenly within 2 hours all of my symptoms resolved. I assume it was because my lack of seretonin was causing the indigestion and chest pain, but also the severe anxiety i was experiencing about this symptoms.

What does this mean? I am not a doctor by any means. But if you take nbome, 5-htp may reduce unpleasant symptoms afterwards. However, i strongly recommend you to not willingly ingest this substance at all, or preferably any substance of whos nature you are not 100% sure. Real LSD does exist, but not for long."

Thought you mind find it a good read.

If you can afford to buy drugs then you should be able to afford a test kit. I dont understand why you went for 3 tabs after having a bad experience with 2. N-bomes are extremely dangerous and have killed one of my friends. You are most certainly lucky to be alive.

Yes it was an extremely foolish decision due to a character flaw on his part, but i feel he only wanted to help someone in the future avoid such a mistake.

Sounds like normal body anxiety to me. No clue why you dosed the second day though.

Also cutesy SWIM-type shit like getting letters about experiences is not done here.