• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Prozac + Dilaudid

oMUNCHYo

Greenlighter
This may be somewhere else on here, however I am relatively new, and I can't seem to find it.

I'm just starting Prozac Daily at 20mg capsules, and I was taken off my tramadol. When I didn't have tramadol, I would use dilaudid, as it was available for free and for as much as I wanted.

The question is, "Can I take Prozac and Dilaudid together?"

I've seem so many negative things out there, and I know I can most always get the information I am looking for here, as opposed to some paranoid person saying, "Don't do it; You will die."

Wow dilaudid for free and as much as you wanted?? I want to be your new best friend oMUNCHYo!!

I was on Prozac 20 mg when I pinched a nerve. I got a scrip for Dilaudid 2 mg and checked with the pharmacist who determined no negative interactions. Unless he wants me dead, I believe him and have had no negative effects.

I really hope someone can relate to what I'm about to say, for me, whenever I take opiates with my Zoloft which is an SSRI, the effects of the opiates were dampened and felt like the buzz was different and I was very disappointed , had the same problem with paxil, a lot of times I'll feel the opiate kick in be high for 40. Mins then drop off to feeling sober with no after glow, a complete drop off...anyone relate?

I really hope someone can relate to what I'm about to say, for me, whenever I take opiates with my Zoloft which is an SSRI, the effects of the opiates were dampened and felt like the buzz was different and I was very disappointed , had the same problem with paxil, a lot of times I'll feel the opiate kick in be high for 40. Mins then drop off to feeling sober with no after glow, a complete drop off...anyone relate?
Dude I had the same problem. The ssri is blocking the opiates. Paxil Zoloft and few other ads inhibit the cyp2d6 liver enzyme which is what opiates and many other meds have to go through. After I stopped paxil, the opiates worked again.... Zoloft is a weak inhibitor while ,paxil is the worst. These anti depressant suck!!!!

The same thing happens to me! I started on an SNRI and two anti psychotics for bipolar depression, and damn did it kill the opiate high. I thought it was just my tolerance! Is there really something in those pills that can block opiates or opiate euphoria?

The same thing happens to me! I started on an SNRI and two anti psychotics for bipolar depression, and damn did it kill the opiate high. I thought it was just my tolerance! Is there really something in those pills that can block opiates or opiate euphoria?
Yep whenever I start those pills I can no longer feel euphoria wnd as soon as I stop they work again so I stopped taking psych pills altogether they just suck!!!!

Interesting. Maybe I should stop taking them...
Ya the anti depressant were making em depressed because of how kratom no longer worked like it used to. I use kratom dailyfor depression now.m take some kratom have a coffee go fkr a long epic walk I guarantee ur depressio. Deffo gone. Eat veggies n stay hydrated and mosr importantly believe in urself....