• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Prozac and marijuana mixed together

Mathew Lheureux

Bluelighter
He3y guys so today I scored 14 Prozac and im wondering what would happen if I took 2 of the Prozac and mixed it with a little marijuana if anybody has any insight on this issue I would appreciate it

Prozac is not recreational at all. It's an antidepressant and I was prescribed it in the 90's. It may take a couple weeks or so before people start feeling benefit from it. I never got high from Prozac even when my dose was raised a few times. TMI, just stick with smoking weed, don't take the Prozac!

If you are asking in a recreational way, I assure you there is none. My friendhippy took SSRI drugs prescribed to a friend with depression. At first he said he felt more mellow and happy, but this could have been placebo.

However, once you realize that these drugs alter the chemical balance in your brain that regulates your moods, you will realize they are not worth abusing.

Seriously don't take Prozac to get high antidepressants have 0 recreational effects.

i blazed out my friend who was on a bunch of psych meds one time, he didn't have anything to give back so he gave me a couple anti-depressants.. lol.

ya didn't do anything, at least not noticeable or enjoyable.

As stated before, Prozac has to be in your system for a month i believe for it to take effect, and when it is, i used to take it for depression and i believe it messed with my high a lot.

LOL, "scored" and "Prozac" should not go in the same sentence.

I was on Prozac for years and it didn't effect my high negatively or positively that I am aware of.

Last edited: