• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Protonitazene Strange Side Effect?

Billowtasters

Greenlighter
First 2 nights I tried this I slept fine bc I didn’t use within 3 hours of sleep.

Last night I took some with quitiapine (prescribed to me) and notice I fall alseep super fast but keep it waking up every 5-10 minutes

I mean I wake up feeling refreshed but I’ve never had sleep like this before. Maybe I took too much because there were moments whilst I was awake that I feel asleep sitting up. This made me anxious that I’d overdose so became scared to sleep.

Anyone experienced anything like this?

Sounds like nodding in and out because you're tired and you took that opioid(which I'm not sure I've heard of before and too lazy to look it up).

But yeah i like it when I fall asleep from a nod..wake up like 10-30min later and feel GREAT bc you're still in the warm opiate haze. But I hate if I nod out, fall asleep sitting up for a long time and also hate if I sleep for over an hour because by then I missed out on the better part of the euphoria..just my 2 cents

Yeah you’re probably right. I think this drug takes longer to get outta your system so it builds up the non euphoria effects

Quetiapine dicks with my sleep like that... But so do opioids.

Fentalogs and zenes are so unpredictable too
Been on 100mg quitiapine for past 9 months. Usually gives me very vivid dreams.

I think I also had a bit of anxiety that I may have overdosed because I’d sleep so quickly but what if I didn’t wake up