• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants protein shakes

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
does drinking protein shakes help increasing dopamine?
do i have to drink it before bed or during the day?
also how much?

if theres amino acids yes
its great for it
u have to do it eerday tho
id get some amino acid supplements aswell

my protein shake has nac in green tea etract flaxseed oil and all the amino acids and some bcaas

does drinking protein shakes help increasing dopamine?
do i have to drink it before bed or during the day?
also how much?
Yes but you have to drink allot and you have to drink them before you sleep in order for you're dopamine receptors to extract protein.
But I must say all that "you need to take 3 weeks off or 2 months off" is pure bullshit. I recently took a 11 day break and I got all my dopamine back because after taking the 11 day break I snorted a small decent line of meth and it got me high as fuck and I felt the euphoric rush immediately after snorting it.
I felt joyful humble with a huge rush of euphoria !. So trust me it only take 11 days to 2 weeks to get you're dopamine back !.
To keep you're self occupied for 11 days without meth just smoke some good weed and listen to music 😇😇😇😇
That helps allot and will keep you're brain occupied so you won't be craving meth up the ass....
Try taking 11 days off dude . It worked for me.

put protein power in ya oatmeal delicious
I like to do that .
I also like to drink 8 muscle milks a day before I go to sleep. At first downing them is difficult but once you get used to the taste it becomes easy to down 8 in a time span of 10-15 minutes then off to bed. I get the 40mg protein per each bottle of muscle milk. The key is drinking them right before you sleep so you're bodies system retains all the protein.

what if you drink the proein before you sleep but you cant get to sleep?