View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Protecting your energy field

vortech

Bluelighter
This post sounds kind of on the occult/witchy side, so just a warning, like it or leave it.
I believe that dissociative psychedelics in particular, but extending to all psychedelics, open up a lot of energy channels and in the process may bring in unintended energy, in the form of Spirits, leading to all imaginable sorts of unintended consequences. I myself had something like this happen last night on MXE, and I'm a veteran to these drugs so this really caught me off guard. I thought I ran a pretty tight ship, like I did a good job of letting the good spirits in and keeping the bad spirits out, but what happened last night made me realize I still don't know shit about these realms, and I have to be a lot more careful with how I go about my usage.

Anyone want to share their perspective of this? Maybe shed some light on the things that keep the good spirits in and the bad spirits out?

Ethanol is ethanol, therefore there are no bad spirits!;) Keeping them in is another story altogether...

Asante would be able to help you with this one, I would PM him if he doesn't respond here. For me I don't dose too heavy too often. I do believe in different realms/dimensions and positive and negative energies. Just be a good person and try to make a positive impact on the world, then you really don't have anything negative on your conscience (in the present at least, who knows what you carry with you from your past or even past lives if you believe in that?). Perhaps beginning a meditation practice would be a good place to start if you don't already? Sorry I can't be of more help.

Last edited:
You have to say a prayer before the trip. You have to say something to the effect of "Jesus please protect me from dark entities and prevent evil from intruding on my trip". It may sound flaky but NDE reports indicate that the "Jesus" entity, whatever its true nature may be, is feared by evil entities and is capable of keeping you safe from their influences. I uttered such an invocation when I felt that the 750 mcg dose of acid I had taken was going to be intense and it worked out okay.

Satan and demons will take advantage of the psychedelic state and the fear that it can induce. They feed off the fear and it gives them power. If the concept of Jesus puts you off, you can just address the invocation to the "Creator", or whatever name you want to use for the Being of Light. The Jesus entity may be a humanoid form of that being, which it uses to interact with humans. Without "God", "Jesus" or whatever term you want to use, you're at the mercy of the dark entities. Humans simply don't have the power to resist them on their own.

OK I will expand upon this. Two nights ago I did an unknown amount of MXE- it could have been 80 mg across two doses, but I don't know if I took more after losing control of myself and literally feeling like I was inhabited by a menevolant entity that wanted nothing more than to kill me. I had to do everything in my power to stop it from succeeding but long story short it was the scariest shit I've ever experienced.
I woke up the next day feeling thankfully back in control and mentally/physically OK. I wanted to set the record straight so I dosed again after taking a lot of preparations like lots of good food and focus on good vibes. I played really chill music all day, spiritually tuned psychedelic dub/psybient/psychill and such. Had a really nice glow going and centered myself before going in. This time I remained in control of my vessel and good spirits surrounded me en masse. They healed me in every way I asked, and I was overcome with, its hard to put into words, but imagine everything you ever wanted materializing in front of you, that's what it felt like. I came out of it in total disbelief of what had transpired, filled with boundless gratitude for the treatment.
So yeah, what you guys said about praying and such, it really does do something to invite the good spirits and keep away the bad ones.

You have to say a prayer before the trip. You have to say something to the effect of "Jesus please protect me from dark entities and prevent evil from intruding on my trip". It may sound flaky but NDE reports indicate that the "Jesus" entity, whatever its true nature may be, is feared by evil entities and is capable of keeping you safe from their influences. I uttered such an invocation when I felt that the 750 mcg dose of acid I had taken was going to be intense and it worked out okay.

Satan and demons will take advantage of the psychedelic state and the fear that it can induce. They feed off the fear and it gives them power. If the concept of Jesus puts you off, you can just address the invocation to the "Creator", or whatever name you want to use for the Being of Light. The Jesus entity may be a humanoid form of that being, which it uses to interact with humans. Without "God", "Jesus" or whatever term you want to use, you're at the mercy of the dark entities. Humans simply don't have the power to resist them on their own.

I truly believe that Jesus had no better start than anyone and he was no different from everyone else. But unlike most of other people he saw the light and recognised it properly. With that being said I think everyone can learn how to build up their light and shine, and keep the evil away. Jesus may be just one of the many good souls out there in the spiritual world. :) You underestimate yourself and other human beings.

I truly believe that Jesus had no better start than anyone and he was no different from everyone else. But unlike most of other people he saw the light and recognised it properly. With that being said I think everyone can learn how to build up their light and shine, and keep the evil away. Jesus may be just one of the many good souls out there in the spiritual world. :) You underestimate yourself and other human beings.

Well said my friend, well said!

I've never taken MXE or any sort of disassociative drug but it's not good to take unknown amounts of a disassociatve drug, or to frequently use/abuse a disassociative drug.

I'm not a Christian per se, but I did read 3500 NDE accounts in the archives of nderf.org and it's very clear that a Jesus entity does exist. Countless people have met him after death. On some occasions people have gone to Hell and Jesus came and pulled them out after they cried out to him for help. I'm a practical person so when I see that something produces a desired effect I will use it, regardless of whether or not it make sense logically. If the Jesus entity can save me from demonic entities or pull me out of Hell then, yeah, I'll cry out to him. Why not? It's preferable to having your soul eaten by demons, which they seem to like to do. Your soul still exists but it feels like they're taking bites out of you. Hasn't happened to me personally but that's what others have described. They'll gang up on you and move in for some soul biting. Then when you start invoking the name of Jesus they will first act like it doesn't bother them but as you persist the effects will start taking their toll on them and they will skulk back into the shadows from whence they came.

This post sounds kind of on the occult/witchy side, so just a warning, like it or leave it.
I believe that dissociative psychedelics in particular, but extending to all psychedelics, open up a lot of energy channels and in the process may bring in unintended energy, in the form of Spirits, leading to all imaginable sorts of unintended consequences. I myself had something like this happen last night on MXE, and I'm a veteran to these drugs so this really caught me off guard. I thought I ran a pretty tight ship, like I did a good job of letting the good spirits in and keeping the bad spirits out, but what happened last night made me realize I still don't know shit about these realms, and I have to be a lot more careful with how I go about my usage.

Anyone want to share their perspective of this? Maybe shed some light on the things that keep the good spirits in and the bad spirits out?

This thought process always leads me to muscle memory. When you start to see geometric boundaries, then repeat it under intense logistics, you get more in touch with these sorts of concepts.

I guess I'm using things like finger tutting or firespinning as an analogy for seeing these connections and associations. However, quantum physics goes about it in more of a book sort of way. This documentary actually talks about this in a sort of more clinical way to what I was getting at above. This is an excerpt from the documentary "inside LSD"

I went to someone who does healing and removal of spirits and stuff like that (a lifelong friend of my sisters, and very good person, so someone I trust).

She just made me lay down and was psychic in the sense that she could see Jesus standing in front of me and Archangel Michael standing behind me and was communicating with them telepathically.

They told her there were about 500 spirits in my energy field and it took two sessions to remove them all.

She said the last five she almost couldn't get to leave, it seemed like they had had horrible lives, like they had been in prison or something.

I think a lot of it had to do with my drug-use, as disembodied spirits have a way of connecting to you and taking part of your high, it's like an escape for them in the bad place they're in (they're stuck in the nightmarish lower astral planes and can't move on for some reason so they prefer to escape into your life).

Jesus also told me (about those spirits clinging to me) that it's a double-edged sword, because they're attracted to my darkness (depression, guilt, anger, etc.), but they're also nourished by my light.

Anyway, I think it should be possible to remove them yourself in some way, although it might not be possible as long as you're a regular user of drugs.

P.S. I have seen what I perceive as demons on MXE. This is especially bad for this. They can become very real and even visually visible.

I once found myself in some angel kingdom where all was bliss and reminded me of my childhood then suddenly I found myself in some kind of hell. Scary drug.

Last edited:
Checking in on this thread to confirm that yes its possible to use this drug with sustained magic, but you must be pure of spirit for it to work, theres no other way. Bless it!

It seems completely dependent on your state of mind.

I would use it when I had benzo withdrawals (but didn't know it yet) and was depressed and already over-stimulated. MXE is a stimulant and just made it all worse and that gave me some hellish trips.

When I used it WITH benzos, most of the psychedelic effect disappeared, but not quite and I was always in some enjoyable dreamy state where it was really easy to get inspired, etc.