• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Prostate massage

I don't understand this. Move fingers while inside feels good.... not the only thing nice about it....
I'm sorta wracking my brain for what else you might like about it
and decided I don't want to know about it this evening anyway.

I really think this forum is fun to read because you, Mr. Wells, add a lot of adjectives and you present more inquiry than answers which makes it

mysterious for lack of a better word.

I am very glad I get the chance through BL to know you, I am very glad your out, and I hope you enjoy telling us/me all this interesting things to ponder.

hey you!
always a pleasure.
Some interesting forum eh? I didn't think the "ins and outs" of anal pleasure (pun intended) would be so difficult to grasp- but this is a safe place and good people need
good information, you know. Take a real man to explore- my opinion
I am in love with other people's curiosity.

My gf is into these. She certainly enjoys doing it more than I enjoy receiving. But, I like the joy she gets out of it, so I let her do it.

I'm pretty sure my current gf tried attempting this a few weeks ago, I was sat on the edge of the bed and she was knelt on the floor sucking me off and playing with my balls and I could feel her hand moving from my balls to underneath my ass and I just kinda freaked for a second and led back onto the bed and told her to ride me. I think she thought I was kinda freaked out by it but I just wasn't expecting it and I think if she tried it again I'd probably let her as it did feel kinda good her putting her hand there whilst sucking me.

let her do it man, if she is any good, it will be a great experience

So you dont lose it up your asshole and have to make up a story that it is your wife or GF and you accidentally sat on it with a lubed up asshole...

what is up with the funny looking handles? do you spin that shit around or something

Personally it's all about the woman and her knowledge. If you're in your 20s get a horny ass milf these little 18-25 year old sluts can't actually please shit. Women in their 30s or 40s Fuck yes. They can do It all. Plus if you like kink like me they usually love that type of stuff. If you lick good pussy and make her feel young you'll get a prostate message. I promise. Kink as far as bondage etc... most older chicks I know totally love it.

Personally it's all about the woman and her knowledge. If you're in your 20s get a horny ass milf these little 18-25 year old sluts can't actually please shit. Women in their 30s or 40s Fuck yes. They can do It all. Plus if you like kink like me they usually love that type of stuff. If you lick good pussy and make her feel young you'll get a prostate message. I promise. Kink as far as bondage etc... most older chicks I know totally love it.

Totally agree with you there mate, my gf is in her mid 30's and is kinky as hell she lovesrough sex too and being talked to like a whore when we're banging I love it!

Or man.