L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Prostate massage

jazz hands

Bluelighter
I've had a few girls attempt to do this to me... it never seems to work out though. Maybe I just have a tense asshole that is preventing full access to the area? Thoughts/ experiences?

Its from years of hardened shit build up. Take a colon cleanse, drink a cup or two of coffee, smoke a cigarette, and you should be good to go.

what freehugs said plus....

research high colonics.

I have no opinion on them. I'm just suggesting that your rectum might need servicing.
=D

Pass me an Alan Parks speculum, and I guarantee you I will have access to your prostate in no time at all.

The problem seems to be that I flex my Kegel muscles hard enough to push the finger out. I'm hoping someone knows a bit about this to explain what is going wrong...

Since you know how to flex your kegels, you should also know how to relax your kegels.

(Childbirth 101)

Wow, really? Because I got an involuntary clench myself, just now when I read that.

I love how completely open you are. I will be so deflated if this is a troll.

If you don't like it, just don't do it and ask that it not be done. It's your body and if you don't dig it then don't do it. You aren't the only person who isn't into anal and you don't owe anyone an explanation of your pleasure principle. Keep your pimp hand strong.

If you like it, but it's not working for you because you keep kegelling down on your poor partner's finger, then you need to get your salad tossed. I suggest that you get that salad tossed up good (and often) until you get a rectasm. You have to spend some time back there learning, dig?

Lol, no, I'm not trolling. I just really want to make this happen! I guess I'm just new to it and I need more time in the arts of ass play as you say. I need to find women that are more willing to indulge my kinks first though...

I know a little about that stuff, Jazz Hands, but I can't give you much help in that area. I've gone through some changes publicly on this board, and I am making improvements :\ Apologies to people who still hate to read my posts. Maybe it was that high colonic... 8)

It's all good ugly, I think a lot of us have gone through rough periods publicly on BL. I went through a few with my last user name. Don't let any regulars get you down-- The site is here as much for you as it is for them.

Thanks for the encouragement, Jazz. I'm kind of glad, I guess. I hide SO MUCH of my personal business from my family that it is literal therapy to get to talk to some of the kindest most understanding people on the innerwebz.

Well except for over in the l***ge. I've met a couple great BLers there. The rest that I met there are or least they were experts at shutting out whoever was unfortunate to fall under their judgemental eye.

The rest of BL more than makes up for the playground area anyway. ;)

careful or lounge legion will #occupySLR and its "My boyfriend wants to tie me up up and cut my hands off using an abrasion disc on an angle grinder, is this normal?" followed by 4 pages saying thats a normal activity in the BDSM scene and to be more open minded.

Your pelvic floor muscles are only so strong. I'm sure with lots of lube, trimmed fingernails and someone's FUCKING BICEP AND TRICEP PUSHING, you can get a finger to enter and stay inside of your rectum.

The problem seems to be that I flex my Kegel muscles hard enough to push the finger out. I'm hoping someone knows a bit about this to explain what is going wrong...
Because your asshole thinks that there's a poop in it. So it tries to push it out, naturally. Try holding your poops in as long as you can before going to the washroom. This should help.

I am not afraid to admit I enjoy them, and would have my ex finger my butt and I would jack off, and have a great orgasm that I couldn't achieve unless I was on drugs.

I haven't convinced my current one to do it. She is shy, but I am sure she will warm up.

There is nothing wrong with it. It is a fact stuff feels good in your butt, and around your anus. It is like saying I taste food when it is in my mouth. Natural human reaction. Most guys feel to macho and manly to admit it, and insecure I guess too. Why else when you have a big poo does your dick get hard sometimes?

You guys can keep on being embarrassed, because that just means more rim jobs and finger for me!