Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Proscaline, inexperienced, 70mg dreamstate

phatass

Bluelighter
been doing a lot of drugs recently mostly psychs, i would consider myself experienced with psychs, s here's a short report of my proscaline trial, since there isn't much info out there on it.

I dropped 70mg alone (measured on a mg scale), the experience was gentle, nearly no OEV's. When it came up, abut 30-40minutes after dosing, i started to feel a calm floaty feeling, quite pleasant. I felt like lying down, so i did, i had a chilled out playlist playing, and abut 2 hours after dosing slippd into a sort of awake dreamstate, like daydreaming pretty much. I was in that state fr maybe an hour or two, then i went to have a small line of ethylphenidate, which woke me up proper.

Definately an enjoyable experience, allthough as i had thought before dosing, its definately a mescaline analogue that will go nicely with a tryptamine or a speedier PEA, would give a nice synergy, also might want to have a small stim around, in case you get to dosy. No problem sleeping after, quite the opposite.

thanks for reading

<3

^^^i think i might have ADD, ethylphenidate really levels me out, furthermore i was a bit tired at the tail end of the trip.