• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Proscaline - 4 Dosages) - 1st/2nd Times - 2 Trip Reports (Bliss & Rave)

ChromeDome2

Greenlighter
------------------
"Pure Musical Bliss / Proscaline"
------------------

Friend Received 3g of white, slightly yellow powder.

43mg of proscaline weighed out and encapsulated.

Down the hatch at 12:00pm (t-0.00) slight jitters around 12:45pm (t-0.45)
Ate a banana, had a small sandwich for breakfast earlier.

At 1:00pm (t-1.00) I ate a Orange, this chem has given me a small amount of munchies.

At around this time also I feel some slight "mintiness" in my spit a reminder of how 2c-I used to taste way back. It feels good going under a warm blanket.

At 1:35pm (t-1.35) I feel chills of ecstasy going up and down my spine. Across my skin and all over my body.

Slight stimulation. I have freestyle rap playing on YouTube and the lyrics hit deep.

Before that I was listening to a mix of Electronic Dance Music watching a recording of a concert makes me wish a was there music sounds so good.

1:55pm (t-1.55) I am loving this feeling so I weigh out 45mg more of Proescaline, encapsulate it and down the hatch it goes with some water.

2:34pm (t-2.34/t-0.39)
Visually I am starting to see some trails now. I feel great. Ecstasy rushes all over my body and I am in pure bliss. 2c-I has always been my favorite drug of all time.

This chemical reminds me so much of it without the bodyload this chemical has officially been added to my favorites list.

I am getting hungry again. The promesc munchies. Chinese food is sounding like a good idea right about now.

3:26pm (t-3.26/t-1.31?)
I don't feel like doing the math for the second dose, you figure it out im feeling wayyy too good to waste my time on such trivial things.

I haven't ate yet, shrimp sounds good right now.

I was drawing before and I found my artistic ability increased along with my focus.

This could be a great drug for "writers block" of sorts, ideas just flow.

3:44pm (t-3.44/t-1.50?)
Finally got around to order Chinese food. I feel high but it is not overwhelming. I have electronic trap music playing nonstop on YouTube and I am in ecstasy.

4:10pm (t-4:10pm/t-2.15?)
Eating Chinese food was orgasmic. I recommend you eat on proscaline.
It felt like my hands are little worshipers to the mouth.

The mouth being God, how they worship the mouth is by bringing all sorts of delicious food towards it and filling the pallet with joy.

The shrimp was fantastic, hot food, with a little spicy sauce brought me to another planet.

The tongue says "worship me" as I bring fried dumplings to my mouth with my little worshipers.

I end up joyfully engorged. It was a very spiritual feast.

4:43pm (t-4.43/t-2.39?)
Waves, psychedelia comes in waves of calm, blissful ecstasy.
There is a psychedelic feel to everything I don't know if this is the peak as I dosed twice but I'm sure I am close to the peak of this experience.

5:23pm (t-5.23/t-3.18?)
The stimulation has died down. Now it is more of a psychedelic state of mind with tinges of ecstasy. It comes in waves, rolling waves. Calm. Enjoying a comedy "its always sunny in philidelphia" with mild tracers about.

I pause the show for a bit and put on Alison Wonderlands new album "Run" a album which I recently acquired but have not had the chance to experience yet.

This is a drug which lets you trip stealthily. Ran into someone I knew, struck a quick conversation and was not overwhelmed. Pupils are not overly dilated.

I wish I felt this way forever, such a great anti-depressant effect with hints of "fuck me good" every time the wave of psychedelic ecstasy hits. I don't think I'm getting higher than this point, definitely peaking.

Sex would be enjoyable if I currently had a partner. Not aroused in any way just every time the wave hits I feels like my soul is having sex and I orgasm inside my mind.

It would be a spiritual intertwining and fusing of two souls into one on more of a intelectual level than just meaningless sex.

5:51pm (t-5.51/t-3.46?)
Uhhhhh every time the beat drops I scream (fuck me) in my head. I didn't even notice that the music was not on the maximum volume. The vibrations in my eardrums vibrate straight into the center of my being. I don't want it to end.

This is audio masturbation now I know why the electronic music scene has gotten so big the last few years.

This is a very functional psychedelic. If I were peaking on any other drug at this point like LSA it would be impossible to just walk in front of your parents like this drug and not have them notice you are completely wrecked.

6:43pm (t-6.43/t-4.38?)
Still tripping. Switching from watching "Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia" to listening to the mindfuck which is "Run" From Alison Wonderland makes me content. Tracers are still seen vividly.

This is going to be a long trip. It is very manageable though. This kind of psychedelic has a place in my collection I cannot say this one has "no value" like others say.

They probably had bunk product or a cross tolerance to other psychoactive chemicals.

Can you find the "meaning of life" or have other deep thought processes on a chemical like this. Maybe.

It all depends on dose, state of mind and other factors.

Proscaline is a wonderful chemical. This combined with a reasonable price drop makes it a highly desireable choice.

It is nostalgic for me, 2c-I being my favorite psychedelic of all time. Proscaline is definitely a winner in my book.

7:05pm (t-7.05/t-5.00)
I dont think there will be much more to say about this trip after 7 hours from the first dose.

The experience is still present but it seems to be winding down. I doubt sleep would be hard at all by the 10th hour from the first dose.

The stimulation is gone at this point, psychedelia remains.

I will make the best of what remains of this experience and end it here so I can enjoy the rest of my night without having to log it in.

Hope you enjoyed the read, happy tripping .

------------------------ ( Trip # 2 )
"Heaven Is A EDM Rave (Proscaline)"
------------------------
My thoughts going into this trip today, mindset.

Had a great time with two separate doses of Proscaline I am NOT afraid of heavy doses of this chemical.

It is pure bliss, with practically no body load.

I tripped yesterday on this chemical. Slept beautifully, and awoke with no hangover. So there might be some tolerance to note.

2:00pm (t-0.00) 115mg of Proscaline weighed into a capsule and consumed with water.

4:00pm (t-2.00) I had a heavy lunch (pizza and chicken) so I would attribute the late onset to my stomach contents.

The first notes of something coming on is starting to hit me.

4:51pm (t-2:51) ohhhhhh yeah slight psychedelia is setting in with mild tracers. I feel amazing. Electronic dance music blasting in my ears (Beatport Top 100 2017 Edition).

I am a functional walking, talking orgasm. Fuck me hard, on a spiritual level!

Speaking to others comes easily. In not fucked mentally at all. Others will not be able to tell that you are under the influence even on such a "high" dose.

Feeling very "moreish" at this point ugh it just feels so good. A very strong feeling to redose is present I know I am still climbing though must resist.

5:12 (t-3.12)
Rolling hard now, waves of pure ecstasy hits me all over my body as I listen to (VA - I Love Trance, Ministry Of Sound).

Dr shulgin was wrong on the dosages. 115mg of Proscaline is blissful.

5:30pm (t-3.30/t-0.00)
I weighed out another 105mg of Proscaline and down the hatch it went with Ginger ale.

5:55pm (t-3.55/t-0.25)
Tripping, Colors enhanced definitely a ++ experience trails and tracers about calm yet stimulated I feel like I am in a ocean of sound, submerging into a musical orchestra of beats, truly profound experience.

It feels like I am on a 18mg dose of 2c-i, floaty, no bodyload. Time dilation is present.

6:15pm(t-3:15/t-0.45)

Darude Sandstorm hits and I am tripping HARD but Beautifully SOFT at the same time. I have been experiencing MANY closed eye visuals. Also tracers are all about, prolonged and morphing is also present. Very beautiful.

+++ Experience right now, such a beautiful come up. No hard edges. Bliss, laying under a warm blanket and just letting the experience hit me.

6:35pm (t-4.35/t-1.05)
Just laying in my bed experiencing the longest trails I have ever seen from any psychedelic I have taken yet.

This is a all encompassing experience. It has gotten prominently more visual now. Still enjoying electronic dance music.

The most I feel like I can do now is just fall into this peaceful bliss. Sink into my bed into nothingness.

Ego loss? I have never experienced such a thing. This is the trip I have been waiting for all of my life.

I have never experienced visual phenomena like this.

Totally Tripped Out. Proscaline is definitely NOT a dud.

+++ Experience Now.

6:53pm (t-4.53/t-1.30??)
++++ Experience now, I am the Universe and text and spoken word are me. Music is grounding, keeps me from floating off into space.

PPK ResuRection Comes on and I am lifted back into life. Sound entrances me. Lifts me up. Let the melody go on forever. I am so high. Fucked "looking" probably I would not like to be forced into any social interactions I'm pretty sure you can definitely tell I am high as a kite.

Psychedelia comes in waves, ecstasy is still present. I have never experienced this level of profound peace in a psychedelic before.

No rough stimulation. Just laying in my bed taking it all in. CEV are lights and colors morphing about.

7:30pm-(t-5.30/t-2.00)
Is this the peak of my first dose? Maybe. Definitely at a ++++ still. Trails extend as far as they possibly can (if that makes sense) and float in the air for a while.

Music was getting a little too much so I had to pause it for a bit. I still have my rational thinking just everything is warped, traily and just plain psychedelic.

I am tripping hard, just on my back with my trusty bottle of water at hand. Was I expecting on tripping this hard today?

Not really, I figured the tolerance from my last 2 doses yesterday would have a impact today. But no sir ree tripping balls in a handbasket right now.

NO fear just calm trippy waves of ecstasy. No negative thought loops, no racing heart. Just Ripped royally.

8:22pm (t-6:22/t-2.52)

Changed up the EDM music to some Evanescense The flow is magical yet strong. The strong vocals are what I'm needing at the moment.

Psychedelic Evanescence is truly a work of art.

Peaking at this point? Probably. So high yet mellow. Ripped yet can hold my own, collected.

+++ - ++++ experience at the moment. Visuals are stunning and go with the music. It would be nice to have some glowsticks atm.

Contact was made in the dark to another individual. Conversation flowed. I was able to express certain key points and not give away in any way shape or form that I am tripping.

Conversation in the dark is easy. Music flows deep within my soul where I feel I could riside here for hours.

Proscaline is truly a magical experience. ++++

9:00pm (t-7:00/t-3.30)
Still listening to Evanescense I feel like Dr Shulgin way underdosed his Proscaline experiments now. To properly experience this to Psychedelia you MUST indulge into the 100mg+ Doses. Even 200mg the bodyload is non existent and thats when the real magic happens .

I'm sure I hit the experience if someone would of taken 30mg of 2c-I I was tripping balls at the peak.

Platueing now. I love this high, it is so relaxed. I am sure I will ride +++ (plus threes) deep into psychedelic departure as I relax into bed.

10:00pm (t-8.00/t-4.30)
The Greatest hits of Evanescense sure got me far and deep into a relaxing state of mind. I'm at a +2 now (++) tracers and trails still going strong. Breathing wall effects etc.

I feel like the trip will stay at a +2 for the next couple of hours until I pass out.

I had visions of the meaning of existence and just how fragile we all are. Deep thoughts surround me as the trip dies down.

I would have to say this is a all out success of a trip I still feel ecstasy running through me such a lovely feeling.

A nice amount, in total consumed today 220mg of Proscaline a "Overdose" in Shulgins Book but not at all a overdose.

This is the proper dose in my mind for tripping beautifully and deep on this substance.

Take note, there might of been tolerance because I tripped the day before.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_proscaline
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
What an interesting set of reports - thanks for sharing! I've often suspected that proscaline might be a gem for me. I remember reading dozens of reports on methylallylescaline saying that it was a dud, only to discover that it was magical, and I wondered if proscaline might be a lighter-duty but still charming analogue.