• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Propylhexidrine(Benzedrex) and phenibut

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
So, I lost self control today and bought one Benzedrex. inhaler though I vowed to never touch it again, I was on 2g of Phenibut and my inhibitions were greatly lowerer plus I have no delusions about what I am, I know I am an addict and that’s the primary reason.

Anyway, I couldn’t find too much on the safety of combining low dose (250mg) with Phenibut. I used to take three cottons at once, extracted of course. So I am hoping because I greatly decreased the dose that it will be safe.

I know I am playing with my life but it’s too late for me to change my mind. I already took the Benzedrex about 15 min ago. And I took the Phenibut at 10am all eastern time.

I suspect it’s a safe combo compared to a 750mg a hit up to 6 at times even 10 a day Benzedrex habit.

I probably wouldn’t have picked it up but I allowed the Phenibut high to influence me when I drove by a Kroger. But as I said I am an addict and that is my responsibility not Benzedrex or Phenibut Sid you get what I’m saying.

I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m not looking for sympathy in my struggles with addiction. I am just wondering if anyone has safely combined the two or did I fuck up?

Benzedrex high on this dose only really lasts for an hour for me and I figure once I make it thru that hour that I will have gone thru the most dangerous part because I theorize that bp and tachycardia are the worse during the high and yet I have never measured my bp and heart rate when I was high. I was too scared to know and didn’t want to freak out when I was taking 3 at a time because I figured it would be thru the roof. I’m talking like 200/100 and 160 plus tachycardia in my theory.

I didn’t want to risk just focusing on that shit especially with no side effects.

Though I haven’t taken any Benzedrex in 2 weeks so my tolerance may have reset and yet even the first time I tried it I didn’t get high really off one inhaler so I probably am just over thinking all this shit.

I usually freak out after the high is over. I mean that I start checking my bp and pulse with a heart monitor knowing full well that it’s going to be high because the metabolite norpropylhexidrine is at full effect overpowering the feel good transmitters.

I think I’m just going to stop taking my bp and heart rate on days I do stimulants. I never used to and I never did until I started reading all the dangers that perhaps in small to moderate dosages and sparingly are over blown.

So anyway now I get this super crazy anxiety coming off of it.

And I’ve done meth and a whole horde of other stimulants/drugs in my 20 years of using yet non have ever made me be this anxious. I think I need to stop focusing on it and only check it if I get severe symptoms like chest pain though I think some chest pain is sometimes normal on stims. I will refrain from weed though because that spikes my heart rate to 160 on its own I learned yesterday.

Will Phenibut help the come down because the anxiety/sleep effects as I took it so long ago the mild stimulant effect has wore off? Or did I fuck up?

Thanks for your feedback everyone. It really means a lot to me that I am not truly alone especially when I do drugs alone and have to try to hide it tho I hate doing that because I like being real with people and letting them accept me for who I am or not. If I’m not hurting them, robbing them, being abusive and am otherwise at least I like to think a solid human being and friend that I shouldn’t be judged…

Last edited:
I know I’m replying to my own thread. I’m sorry I just wanted to keep this separate because it’s not really to do with my topic just a question.

I know that most people on here are not me and are safe self-medicater or psychonauts if that’s the right term, unlike me who typically lets his addiction control him but maybe some people can relate.

I guess it’s fair to say that I have been really struggling with addiction lately to of all things Benzedrex and if you seen my other post I ended up in this hospital with what I believe to be a stroke, I lost vision and had brain damage from ischemia/hypoxia from this shit. I lost my management job at big lots biggest distribution center overseeing 50 employees that I worked so hard to get and my parents and siblings once they found out I was using. My wife was scared I was going to die because as soon as I got out the hospital regardless how scared I was my addiction over powered me and I found myself at cvs getting more Benzedrex. So she was scared and so she called my parents and told them I might die which yeah I didn’t tell her but I was a little upset about her telling because I keep this from them for a reason. They respond to relapses by cutting me off from having a relationship with them. Tough love if you will and I worked really hard to rebuild our relationship and yet her telling isn’t what caused the disruption in our relationship. Me using again did. I don’t blame her. She was sacared. I’m lucky to have her but can’t talk about addiction too much with her as she get really upset and even panicks

Does anyone ever feel like being stuck in addiction is like being possessed by a demon that wants to ruin you and your family to the point of slowly suffering, slowly taking everything away from you that you love and care about, until you finally die? I don’t know if I believe in demons but that’s the best explanation I can give my wife when she tells me that she just doesn’t understand.

She’s never had addiction before, hates the feeling of being high. Which is something I like the most about her because if she was an addict I wouldn’t stand a chance. I barely stand a chance with my own addiction to worry about.

I honestly think that I’m going to end up like juice world one day but not so rich and loved.

Anyway, mods please feel free to move this. I’m sorry the Benzedrex is kicking in and I’m too high and realize this should be in another forum like health and recovery maybe? Idk. Thanks everyone for always being so supportive on here. This forum is my escape and I have no friends really because I cut them all off because they all were still getting high and tho I love and miss them at times I had to do it so I had a chance to get clean. Im very impressionable always have been.

Anyway, thanks ya’ll, wish everyone the best this new year, and please please be safe.

I think perhaps you should do some serious meditation and introspection and find out why you're all over the place with your addictions. Benzedrex is a shitty stimulant, and phenibut is a shitty downer.

What's missing in your life, or what are you beating your self up about?

I think when you find that out you won't be trying to get high all the time.

So, I lost self control today and bought one Benzedrex. inhaler though I vowed to never touch it again, I was on 2g of Phenibut and my inhibitions were greatly lowerer plus I have no delusions about what I am, I know I am an addict and that’s the primary reason.

Anyway, I couldn’t find too much on the safety of combining low dose (250mg) with Phenibut. I used to take three cottons at once, extracted of course. So I am hoping because I greatly decreased the dose that it will be safe.

I know I am playing with my life but it’s too late for me to change my mind. I already took the Benzedrex about 15 min ago. And I took the Phenibut at 10am all eastern time.

I suspect it’s a safe combo compared to a 750mg a hit up to 6 at times even 10 a day Benzedrex habit.

I probably wouldn’t have picked it up but I allowed the Phenibut high to influence me when I drove by a Kroger. But as I said I am an addict and that is my responsibility not Benzedrex or Phenibut Sid you get what I’m saying.

I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m not looking for sympathy in my struggles with addiction. I am just wondering if anyone has safely combined the two or did I fuck up?

Benzedrex high on this dose only really lasts for an hour for me and I figure once I make it thru that hour that I will have gone thru the most dangerous part because I theorize that bp and tachycardia are the worse during the high and yet I have never measured my bp and heart rate when I was high. I was too scared to know and didn’t want to freak out when I was taking 3 at a time because I figured it would be thru the roof. I’m talking like 200/100 and 160 plus tachycardia in my theory.

I didn’t want to risk just focusing on that shit especially with no side effects.

Though I haven’t taken any Benzedrex in 2 weeks so my tolerance may have reset and yet even the first time I tried it I didn’t get high really off one inhaler so I probably am just over thinking all this shit.

I usually freak out after the high is over. I mean that I start checking my bp and pulse with a heart monitor knowing full well that it’s going to be high because the metabolite norpropylhexidrine is at full effect overpowering the feel good transmitters.

I think I’m just going to stop taking my bp and heart rate on days I do stimulants. I never used to and I never did until I started reading all the dangers that perhaps in small to moderate dosages and sparingly are over blown.

So anyway now I get this super crazy anxiety coming off of it.

And I’ve done meth and a whole horde of other stimulants/drugs in my 20 years of using yet non have ever made me be this anxious. I think I need to stop focusing on it and only check it if I get severe symptoms like chest pain though I think some chest pain is sometimes normal on stims. I will refrain from weed though because that spikes my heart rate to 160 on its own I learned yesterday.

Will Phenibut help the come down because the anxiety/sleep effects as I took it so long ago the mild stimulant effect has wore off? Or did I fuck up?

Thanks for your feedback everyone. It really means a lot to me that I am not truly alone especially when I do drugs alone and have to try to hide it tho I hate doing that because I like being real with people and letting them accept me for who I am or not. If I’m not hurting them, robbing them, being abusive and am otherwise at least I like to think a solid human being and friend that I shouldn’t be judged…
You’re in the right place, dude. There’s a lot of addicts and ex-addicts here, myself included. Might I suggest that you head over to TDS (the dark side) and check out that forum, if you have not already? You’ll get lots of support there….

And BTW, no one should be judged on the basis of their drug use, only the strength of their character :)

I think perhaps you should do some serious meditation and introspection and find out why you're all over the place with your addictions. Benzedrex is a shitty stimulant, and phenibut is a shitty downer.

What's missing in your life, or what are you beating your self up about?

I think when you find that out you won't be trying to get high all the time.

Although I agree with your post in principle, not everyone experiencing addiction is doing it because they hate themselves or their lives. Some people just love drugs. That's how it was for me, I had a great childhood, tried drugs for the first time and I found I LOVED being altered. Couldn't get enough of it. Fast forward to 23 years later, and my reward system is shot and it's hard to feel good without drugs. A proper catch-22.

Although I agree with your post in principle, not everyone experiencing addiction is doing it because they hate themselves or their lives. Some people just love drugs. That's how it was for me, I had a great childhood, tried drugs for the first time and I found I LOVED being altered. Couldn't get enough of it. Fast forward to 23 years later, and my reward system is shot and it's hard to feel good without drugs. A proper catch-22.
Who said anything about hating their life or hating their lives? (Sounds like somebody might be hating their life a little bit? Methinks you doth protest too much)

I said he might find out what's missing. Because pretty much everyone is trying to replace or fill in for something that is missing or they've lost with drugs. Even if it's just a release.

You’re in the right place, dude. There’s a lot of addicts and ex-addicts here, myself included. Might I suggest that you head over to TDS (the dark side) and check out that forum, if you have not already? You’ll get lots of support there….

And BTW, no one should be judged on the basis of their drug use, only the strength of their character :)

For the record, I'm not judging anyone. I'd be the last person to do that. I've been hospitalized with alcohol withdrawal because I can't quit on my own -- five times.

Now I'm a controlled drinker. Cuz I realize that I drink to manage obsessive compulsive thoughts caused by autism spectrum disorder. It's either that or benzos, and it's hard to get prescribed benzos now.

I would smoke weed but it makes me feel like my head is exploding. It doesn't matter what kind.

MDMA low dosing works amazingly well, however, I have not been able to source a credible pure product in a while.

If you felt that I was attacking someone for their addiction, I wasn't. It seemed he was hurting and I was trying to help.

For the record, I'm not judging anyone. I'd be the last person to do that. I've been hospitalized with alcohol withdrawal because I can't quit on my own -- five times.

Now I'm a controlled drinker. Cuz I realize that I drink to manage obsessive compulsive thoughts caused by autism spectrum disorder. It's either that or benzos, and it's hard to get prescribed benzos now.

I would smoke weed but it makes me feel like my head is exploding. It doesn't matter what kind.

MDMA low dosing works amazingly well, however, I have not been able to source a credible pure product in a while.

If you felt that I was attacking someone for their addiction, I wasn't. It seemed he was hurting and I was trying to help.
No, dude, I was talking to the OP when I said that. He said:
If I’m not hurting them, robbing them, being abusive and am otherwise at least I like to think a solid human being and friend that I shouldn’t be judged…
So I was tryna reassure him that we wouldn’t judge him here :)

Maybe so! Thanks for wanting to help the OP! That’s what this community is about :)

Maybe so! Thanks for wanting to help the OP! That’s what this community is about :)

If I can use my experiences from my 32+ years of drug use and stupidity sometimes to help people in pain. I'll do it all day long.

I have done shit that I had absolutely no business surviving, and if I can prevent someone from being that stupid, well you know what I'm trying to say.

I'm the lucky one. Way over 400 pills. Times I be rolling and people would just offer shit and I was like okay. Never did anything that got me sick.

I've always been lucky with RC's, even in my high dose experimentation. I have never had a situation where my health was physically at risk, thankfully.

Rolling 3 to 4 days a week for I don't know 75 weeks straight during one period in my life and I walked away with no brain damage and no behavioral deficits, that's amazing.

Just dropped it and walked away like one day rolling and the next day that was it for literally 4 years and then another 12.

So if my advice can help, some people get to a better place. That's all I ask.

I just wanted to thank everyone for your support.

I was hesitant to respond because I didn’t want to seem like I was looking for sympathy. I am not, but i have to say it does feel good to feel supported and encouraged.

I decided I’m not taking Phenibut anymore. The combination was safe but Phenibut lowers my inhibitions too much and I’m afraid I’ll end up getting more propylhexidrine if I take it.

The truth is I am a little lost and I feel like without drugs I can’t breathe. I haven’t been seeing much hope for the future. So I get high. I guess I’m slowly self destructing until it kills me.I have no intentions of dying but it’s like I have tried so many different antidepressants even in ketamine therapy and none of them help. So, the only thing I find that helps are addictive substances, unfortunately.

But I’m starting to feel more positive by looking at the good things I have and I have a wife that doesn’t understand me but loves me very much, a car, a comfortable apartment, and maybe there is some hope.

I think that means I have to put the drugs down though except maybe kratom and kava. Everything else seems to be too addictive for me. I don’t even get high off kratom but I get the stimulant and anti depressive effects because I was on subs for 5 years until a year ago and I think they made my tolerance permanently fucked.

Anyway, I have been experimenting with DXM as I had nothing else to get high on and it was extremely underwhelming. So I think maybe I’ll flush the rest of the pills and just try to stick to kratom and kava. Maybe go to some ugh…AA meetings…

Now that one hits right in the feels... Totally the same for me. Oldest of 5, great childhood, went to college at 16, graduated high school at 18 with one semester left for a AA degree and 2 1/2 years until a Bachelors. Then I tried weed and alcohol for the first time... Pretty soon after I tried ecstasy, Adderall and then finally meth and I was hooked. I can't stop altering how I feel. I'm addicted to literally any and all drugs that will change how I feel. Now I'm 30 with no friends, no girlfriend, no job, and no family except my parents who I live with because I fucked my brain up so badly I can barely function. And then, to top it off, I got in a DUI car accident in which I crashed into a lightpost and hit my head so hard I gave myself more brain damage. Now I get what it is like to be an addict because you hate yourself but from my teens through most of my 20s it was just because I loved to get high and feel good.