• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine?

And btw I am 160 lbs 26yo i do have alot stress and and anexity in my life but other than that I a.m pretty healthy

I had to go on bp meds for a few years at your age. It's no longer necessary however and I'm almost 37.

If I were you I would keep monitoring my BP daily.
Are you sitting down and relaxing for a few minutes before every measurement?
If your blood pressure is like that all the time you need to lower it, it's not kinda high, it's like really bad, gonna fuck up your kidneys and cause heart issues high.

I am going to take it again in a few and i am bringing a sheet with me on Friday and yes I am resting makeing sure my leg arent crossed.maybe not long enough I am hoping my PcP can do Something. I have access to lisnopril and propranol if that would help?I honestly am a idiot messing with speed when my dad has heart problems and has been almost every BP pill there is. Won't I don't get is why they didn't say anything at the er

Last edited:
I am going to take it again in a few and i am bringing a sheet with me on Friday and yes I am resting makeing sure my leg arent crossed.maybe not long enough I am hoping my PcP can do Something. I have access to lisnopril and propranol if that would help?I honestly am a idiot messing with speed when my dad has heart problems and has been almost every BP pill there is. Won't I don't get is why they didn't say anything at the er

I suppose at the ER they are mostly trying to fix you up and send you away, chronically elevated BP management is something you book an appointment for.
If you are going to take stimulants avoid Propylhexedrine, regular amphetamine is much less taxing on the cardiovascular system.

I suppose at the ER they are mostly trying to fix you up and send you away, chronically elevated BP management is something you book an appointment for.
If you are going to take stimulants avoid Propylhexedrine, regular amphetamine is much less taxing on the cardiovascular system.
Yeah I definitely will pass on propylhexedrine in the future. I hope I didn't do any long term damage. Hopefully my doctor can help get my BP under control tomorrow. My chest still hurts I hoping it is something in my chest wall and not my heart like the er doc said. I have a follow up appointment.in the am but yeah I am going to try and just pass on all stimulates till I get that under control.

I have a real love/hate relationship with propylhexedrine. I have done it countless times over the past 15 years, way too many times, a scary number of times, up to 3 times a week for long stretches. I still use it sometimes because it is the one euphoric stimulant I walk by every day in the grocery store. It has a very unfavorable side effect profile and the high quality really varies... sometimes I get really great highs from it and sometimes it just feels dirty and shitty. Clearly it is good often enough that I can never stay away for too long. Even when it's a great high, the side effects care fairly severe. My recommendation is to stay away.

I do it constantly. Almost every day, up to 3x per day. I thin it's great. But lavender oil tasted *terrible.* I think you are worried about your heart for no real reason. Benzedrex is quite benign ime.

I do it constantly. Almost every day, up to 3x per day. I thin it's great. But lavender oil tasted *terrible.* I think you are worried about your heart for no real reason. Benzedrex is quite benign ime.
I am very anxious person who always thinks the worst. Not trying to tell you what to do but I would cut down if I were you. everyday 3x that's alot.

Disagree that it's benign. It has quite a heart load to it. It fucks with my ability to pee a lot, too, which is concerning to me. If I were you I'd stop doing so much of it.