• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine?

Speeddemon95

Greenlighter
I soaked a whole cotton in lemon juice for a day, drank the juice yesterday. I won't go into my experience as it wasn't nothing to write about. Today my chest has been feeling extremely tight and painful I took a hot shower and that helped a little but still. Is bothering its like I can feel my heart tear when I get up or some similar sensasation. Am I having a prop, comedown? I am also having alot of negative thoughts and anexity. or is this something more serious? I have 1 0.5 mg ativan 1 300mg gabapentin Dramamine and doxylamine. If any of thoese would help

Propylhexedrine has a disproportionally intense comedown/crash/aftereffects profile compared to other stimulants that it is comparable to. I generally feel pretty crappy the next day, and the overstimulation effects (heart rate, vasoconstriction, etc) linger on for a lot longer than the actual high does. It's normal, try not to worry as that will just increase your negative feelings. Tomorrow you should feel pretty much normal, or maybe a little drained still, but substantially better. A benzo and gabapentin would both help. If you're feeling bad enough, the ativan would definitely help you to feel less bad.

Think you I am still having some chest pain I just took some ibuprofen. But all is good other than that. I don't think I Will do it again the side effects aren't worth the buzz imo

It probably wouldn't hurt to go by a dollar store and pickup some aspirin and take one. I keep them on hand.

What about niacin? I have 500 mg pills and read its a vasodialter. I can get some asprin from my roommate

While propylhexadrine can be horrible and I've had some bad reactions and even wound up in the ER, from 250mg, no, I don't think itz normal to be shaking on the second day. I think it's much more likely it triggered an underlying anxiety disorder.

What can you say about Benzedrex? It gets the job done, at least it did for me, with the juice of one macerated cotton. But I haven't touched it in ages, not since the time it provoked an incredible migraine-type headache as it kicked in -- one strong enough and weird enough to make me think I might stroke out, right then and there.... It took several hours and several Ativan to see my way through it.

Yes, propylhexedrine has a generally rough edge and it felt like it was riding especially harshly on the cardiovascular system, but in fairness, that was the only time I got any real negative effects from it after maybe a dozen uses over a couple of years.... Still, I never really felt like risking a repeat performance.

The only long-term downside I've noticed is that the smell of lavender seems to be permanently ruined for me as a result of my short run with Benzedrex many years ago... No matter how many years go by, I still can't stand the scent. Whether it's an artificial fragrance added to a product or the natural aroma of the lavender plant itself, the nausea of those days is burned in my memory.

The only long-term downside I've noticed is that the smell of lavender seems to be permanently ruined for me as a result of my short run with Benzedrex many years ago... No matter how many years go by, I still can't stand the scent. Whether it's an artificial fragrance added to a product or the natural aroma of the lavender plant itself, the nausea of those days is burned in my memory.

Yeah me too, I was never really into the smell of lavender but since Benzedrex, it really repulses me. I have never gotten nauseous from p-hex though, I just find those cottons to smell horrible.

Yeah me too, I was never really into the smell of lavender but since Benzedrex, it really repulses me. I have never gotten nauseous from p-hex though, I just find those cottons to smell horrible.
that taste is terrible
What can you say about Benzedrex? It gets the job done, at least it did for me, with the juice of one macerated cotton. But I haven't touched it in ages, not since the time it provoked an incredible migraine-type headache as it kicked in -- one strong enough and weird enough to make me think I might stroke out, right then and there.... It took several hours and several Ativan to see my way through it.

Yes, propylhexedrine has a generally rough edge and it felt like it was riding especially harshly on the cardiovascular system, but in fairness, that was the only time I got any real negative effects from it after maybe a dozen uses over a couple of years.... Still, I never really felt like risking a repeat performance.

Too each is own I personally will stick to coffee when I can't find Crystal. It isn't worth it imho.

Not trying to revive my thread but if any experienced users of ppx can tell me is it still normal to be having chest pains after a week? I thought it was heartburn but I've been taking ant acids and no avail. I am Seeing my doctor this week about it. Should I tell him what I did? I only did one cotton.

It's a good idea to see your doctor because that's not normal to have chest pains for a week after one dose. Have them check out your heart. If you aren't afraid of being labeled a drug user/seeker, then I'd tell them, but I don't think you need to in order to get your heart checked out. You may find it difficult to get prescribed drugs with abuse potential in the future if you do tell them.

It's a good idea to see your doctor because that's not normal to have chest pains for a week after one dose. Have them check out your heart. If you aren't afraid of being labeled a drug user/seeker, then I'd tell them, but I don't think you need to in order to get your heart checked out. You may find it difficult to get prescribed drugs with abuse potential in the future if you do tell them.
I am already labeled an alcoholic on paper I have been in a detox unit in a psych hospital twice for alcohol. I called my docs office and told his nurse I was having unexplained chest pains.

Ok so I went to the er earlier cause it got so bad they did a EKG of my heart and xray and said it was normal and I had chest wall tightness and to take ibuprofen I am still going to follow up with my pcp later this week but does that mean I am in the clear as far as immiedate danger? I didn't tell them what I did.

Ok so I went to the er earlier cause it got so bad they did a EKG of my heart and xray and said it was normal and I had chest wall tightness and to take ibuprofen I am still going to follow up with my pcp later this week but does that mean I am in the clear as far as immiedate danger? I didn't tell them what I did.
Yeah, if you were having heart problems they would have noticed with EKG and X Ray.

Have they checked your HR and BPM?

I wouldn't be worried about one cotton without some pre existing condition.

Your blood pressure was 155 over 93? That's really high.

Do you know what it was before taking Propylhexedrine?