• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Propylhexedrine- not crashing actually sucks more

AtlasRae

Greenlighter
Hi, so I have been using propyl almost everyday for a couple of months now, 250mg dosed 4-5 times over a period of a couple days, followed by the typical crash cycle that accompanies other speed binges. Sleep, eat, sleep and eat some more, and after a few days of that I would start another binge. All well and good. I say that, but it's not well and it's not good because my life has completely fallen apart over the last few months, to the point where now its sink or swim. Anyway, I've been off all speed for 7 days, though something peculiar (at least to me) has happened. Or rather, not happened. The usual sleep eat for a few days cycle never happened, and for the last week I've just felt like I'm still on a comedown. I can't sleep for more than an hour or so a night, despite feeling absolutely exhausted and like I could pass out at any minute. For the most part I can't keep food down because of the nausea, a common occurrence after over-doing it, but it's never lasted more than a few hours. It's been a week, and past experience would tell me I should be sleeping 23 hours a day till I feel 'normal' again. But I can't? I would much rather feel completely useless and burnt out than like I'm still coming down from over doing it. I'm aware there isn't a whole lot known about this particular vein of speed, but I'm hoping anyone who's well versed in staying up for days at a time can chime in with advice or their own experiences.

I would leave that stuff alone for good it's not what you wanna get into heavily. And you would probably be better off health wise doing meth then that shit