The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Harm Reduction Propylhexadrine hcl dosage warning re vapors

rumormillmotel

Greenlighter
My girl and i were interested in smoking propyl hex hcl. The research on ld 50 ng/kg was a stark contrast and deterrent. especially re dosage and ultimately yeild and safety.
Our question is has anyone smoked the hcl form with sucess . If so could you elaborate as we are trying to avoid both needles as well as meth/opiods. According to the research and data extrapolated from said research a dose to smoke in a oillamp would be aproximately 1/4 the ld 50 or essentially .0000001mg? Also its a respitory irritant and cardio toxic so im curious if anyone has used this roa with success and also this is a warning to the impulsive. This is in theory the threshold dose in our estimation.
Thanks in advance Rummy & J0K3RTR3Y

I don't know much about it, but have never heard of anyone smoking/vaping it. You said yourself it's a respiratory irritant, and I imagine it wouldn't be nice trying to smoke that stuff. I've smoked all sort of things so don't take this as any kind of snobbery... But why don't you just ingest it? That's gonna be your safest bet.

Smoking actual methamphetamine is probably safer than what you’re describing re: propylhex

They banned this in Canada in the 70's I believe.
Sucks because I don't like meth but some days I could use some energy

Be careful if eating the cotton. I just searched it and apparently it can cause blockages in your digestive system