• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Propofol?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rush is amazing and there is an extremely euphoric plateau lasting another couple of minutes, especially considering it's a GABAergic drug,. After that there's a 1-2 hour period of complete and utter serenity. Perfect peace of mind. Surely one of the most euphoric drug I've IV'ed, eventhough I assume many will disagree. I love to combine it with a strong stimulant in order to be able to up the dosage, back when I had a few vials at home I used MDPV for that. However if you should be reckless enough to abuse this one, make sure to dilute it best you can, depending on how much liquid you can get into those veins of yours in an amount of time short enough not to ruin the rush. It WILL hurt. I mixed it with lidocaine a few times, but I don't think that's a good idea for two reasons: If you combine it with a stimulant drug like I do, you will put massive strain on your heart. If you don't feel the pain, you might not notice when you miss a shot... Then it's 'goodbye vein'! Try putting some thymol on your tongue and see how that feels. You'll get an idea why it's sort of unhealthy to IV propofol.

propo​fool
Good one. :D

It's probably a road only those are to take who have given themselves up entirely and are just waiting for the moment they can vanish from this life. Dangerous as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.