• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Proper snorting "technique?"

chicken hoagie

Bluelighter
Okay, I have a rather odd but interesting question.

When you snort your DOC, do you snort while plugging your throat? (You make the pig-snorting sound when you do it this way) or do you simply inhale through your nostril?

I ask this, because once upon a time I was told to snort cocaine a certain way. Some told me to snort slowly, others said snort like a pig(throat closed).

Is there any scientific data that shows proper snorting technique? 😂. I am guessing not! But who knows!

Also, when you inhale, I personally believe more of the drug ends up in your lungs, which, I am also curious of the ramifications that come about from drugs entering the lungs. I do know that our lungs are capable of simply absorbing most compounds, but some might be impermeable.

I believe the lungs have enzymes that break any compounds present in the lungs down, as its postulated that DMT either enters the lungs regularly or is in fact synthesized in the lungs, and I do know that some psychedelic amphetamines are known to metabolize in the lungs as well. Questions leading to more questions

A water soluble hydrochloride salt of lets say Cocaine HCL …..you’d wanna snort with enough force to have the Cocaine in your nasal cavity, being absorbed directly into your bloodstream

Snorting too strong will have the powder just blast all the way back down to your throat / back of tongue ….far too strong.

Ensure nose is clear, urn stuffed and unobstructed…….snort mildly/softly but enough to get powder in your nasal cavity. The drip you’ll get regardless eventually

Cocaine is a potent vasoconstrictor and actually STILL used for nose/eye surgery to stop/reduce bleeding…..so doing too much Cocaine will cause the nasal cavity to become super smooth and close up all the pours, so at a certain point your just wasting your coke

Either call it a night……or inject it / turn it into freebase and smoke it (going a little too far there lol)

Okay, I have a rather odd but interesting question.

When you snort your DOC, do you snort while plugging your throat? (You make the pig-snorting sound when you do it this way) or do you simply inhale through your nostril?

I ask this, because once upon a time I was told to snort cocaine a certain way. Some told me to snort slowly, others said snort like a pig(throat closed).

Is there any scientific data that shows proper snorting technique? 😂. I am guessing not! But who knows!

Also, when you inhale, I personally believe more of the drug ends up in your lungs, which, I am also curious of the ramifications that come about from drugs entering the lungs. I do know that our lungs are capable of simply absorbing most compounds, but some might be impermeable.

I believe the lungs have enzymes that break any compounds present in the lungs down, as its postulated that DMT either enters the lungs regularly or is in fact synthesized in the lungs, and I do know that some psychedelic amphetamines are known to metabolize in the lungs as well. Questions leading to more questions
Looks like it’s been a while since the post, but if you still have any questions on snorting or feel like you could use any tips or that things could go better just hmu and I’ll lyk what worked for me and why, speaking as someone who’s had a terrible working nose since birth for some reason😂

Looks like it’s been a while since the post, but if you still have any questions on snorting or feel like you could use any tips or that things could go better just hmu and I’ll lyk what worked for me and why, speaking as someone who’s had a terrible working nose since birth for some reason😂

You’re also welcome to share here for others to learn from ;)

-GC

Roll up a C note and full send!

Nah, good question, though. I was always worried about pulling powder all the way into the back as I was afraid of getting it into my lungs, even though I smoke. Though, a powder ain't smoke so I'm probably not completely wrong.

So, I always daintily tried to make sure it didn't get past my nose cavity. Just a light but quick huff and it usually worked. I think if one is too excited there can be problems with pulling that shit in way too deep.

I think it might also help that I always did small lines or bumps. Doing too much at once sort of forces you to pull harder.

smaller lines, aim for powder to hit at the bac top of nostril so it can be absorbed by the membranes

any drip is basically a waste and with pure product correctly snorted there will be no drip anyway (or hardly any) if your product is highly water soluble

A water soluble hydrochloride salt of lets say Cocaine HCL …..you’d wanna snort with enough force to have the Cocaine in your nasal cavity, being absorbed directly into your bloodstream
We did this decades ago when I was in my riding "phase". Made it very convenient to bump while riding. Only prob was the numb face from the "leftovers" that drain in the wind. lol I didn't mind it. Pssst......
:)