L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Proper hookup etiquette?

Meow1243

Bluelighter
So I'm a 20 year old female who just got out of a 4 year relationship. I broke up with my ex about a month ago and I'm dying for some physical connection with another guy. Prior to dating my ex I was a virgin and had absolutely no sexual activity what so ever. Needless to say I've never hooked up with somebody before and I don't really know how one goes about initiating such a thing. My girl friend has this very attractive male friend who is single and she wants to introduce me to him.

I'm really nervous and although I'm not exactly planning for him and I to hookup if there's a spark between him and I I'd definitely like to give it a shot. I know that typically men tend to do the initiating but I'm not opposed to doing it myself. However, given my lack of experience I would actually prefer if he did. With all this being said I'd really appreciate if you guys could give me some tips when it comes to this sort of thing. I'll definitely be stepping out of my comfort zone but I'd really like to experience the whole casual sex thing, it sounds like it could be fun :)

Oh man.. so much easier if you're a woman than a dude, and you already have a friend who is going to introduce you.. who will most certainly tell him that you're single and looking for some fun (providing that's what you confided to her). At this point all you need to do is spread your legs ;) If he's around the same age it's unlikely he will turn you down, providing you don't act like a sex starved maniac or anything.. I mean there's not much to really think about. If you were a guy on the other hand.. that would be a different story.

Depends on what he's like too. Some guys are really dense/slow and no amount of flirting will reach their mind, until they're falling asleep hours later by themselves and then it hits them (this has happened to me haha). So don't over complicate things. If you like him and want things to happen just throw in some light physical contact, a bit of eye contact, and when you have a moment alone if he doesn't push things forward just be more direct.

^^this. just relax and have fun.

dont be a freak, but if you wan't to take the initiative in sex (positions etc.) go for it. it's just about enjoying it.

and be safe!

Thanks for the replies, made me feel a lot better hearing things from a male point of view. "Don't be a freak"? Uhhm do you mean like a desperate/weird type of person or like a freak in the bedroom? Because I'm kinda a bit freaky when it comes to sex ;)

wow, sounds hot, lucky guy

I know what I'm doing so listen up (I'm also a guy). as said before, you have the upper hand here being a woman. tell your girl to invite him over. chicks are usually good at reading people, so flirt casually and read him. if all signs point to go (eye contact, touching, lots of smiling) make your move. kiss him. before this, perhaps insinuate that you just left your BF of 6 months and you're dying to meet a good guy or some shit like that. if he's not slow he should catch your drift...

kiss him passionately and you should see if he is down or not

have fun!

Just go with it and have fun, but don't be clingy and call/text him a bunch afterwards.. Dudes hate that and it makes you look thirsty. Keep it cool and you'll be fine.