• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Proof Cocaine Has Changed

I don’t have experience over many years or decades like some of you have but in a short time I was using far than “healthy amounts” of coke I had opportunity to use coke that was with more natural alkaloids and with insignificant amounts but with some levamisole less and I liked weaker stuff without levamisole more (it was still above 90%). Significantly more people loved stronger stuff with levamisole, might be because of my view of such practice and placebo but I’m pretty sure that isn’t all.

Silly question but is there a bad way to snort cocaine? Recently not getting the effect used to get. I did snort it and it all disappeared from the table but effect not the same as previously.

Thanks

I'm an in frequent user of Coke(other than 2yrs heavy crack and IV use circa 07'), who has also been to Medellin, Colombia 4x's and I honestly don't find coke to have changed that much since the mid 90's. I mean obviously it changes from dealer to dealer sometimes. Im gonna be honest and say that there hasn't been much difference other than price point of the cocaine I do almost everyday im in Medellin and the cocaine I get here in Florida. Sometimes the cocaine has actually been better in Florida even if it has been more consistent from Medellin. Cant beat that $2.50 for about a gram in Medellin though. I don't know. Just thought I'd add my anecdote.

Interestingly, nitracaine when smoked was pretty close to cocaine in it's effects. The makers screwed up by producing the hydrochloride salt... which wasn't very soluble and so impossible to snort. Clofenciclan is actually a more powerful agent and I'm told that IV administration produces a 'bell ringer' I hear people mention when they discuss that ROA.

Personally I don't like cocaine. It just puts me in a bad mood but I made 'The Ersatz Thing' by dissolving half a gram of nitracaine into a 1l bottle of coke and it was, for me, exactly like 'The Real Thing' i.e. dissolving a gram of OKish cocaine into 1l of coke.

I never tried amfonelic acid but from what I read it's onset it slower and duration longer. Also vastly more complex to make than the other two synthetics I mentioned. I would be very surprised if we don't see cocaine cut with clofenciclan (or nitracaine sulfate/phosphate) as they both snort OK and will, I believe, survive the freebasing process... well clofenciclan will, certainly.

I prefer 'better living through pharmacology'!! 😁
I'll settle for better living :)

Concerning Coke and precursor's the one that imo missus is Khat. To me it felt better then the good old Cocaine that was standard over here at that times. A lot wilI probably disagree but the Khat high actually felt better. No need for Alcohol. The abilty to sleep afterwards. Basickly I switched my addiction, and saved my ass and a whole lot of money during. And got funny look's when people watched me chew on a bundle of fresh twigs.

A whole spectrum extract of that and a lot more people would take it. There are fresh Khat smoothies available in Israel. It's the stabily of Cathinone that probably the main problem. Loved reading those American story's about Meth-Cathinone. They resembled the Khat experience, a sloppy stimulant high.

I'm an in frequent user of Coke(other than 2yrs heavy crack and IV use circa 07'), who has also been to Medellin, Colombia 4x's and I honestly don't find coke to have changed that much since the mid 90's. I mean obviously it changes from dealer to dealer sometimes. Im gonna be honest and say that there hasn't been much difference other than price point of the cocaine I do almost everyday im in Medellin and the cocaine I get here in Florida. Sometimes the cocaine has actually been better in Florida even if it has been more consistent from Medellin. Cant beat that $2.50 for about a gram in Medellin though. I don't know. Just thought I'd add my anecdote.
I agree, I grew up in Orlando..They had great yayo...EHS '89 UCF '95

This thread was talking about cocaine of the 70’s and 80’s.. By the 90’s cocaine had changed according to the old timers I speak with.

-GC

Crap. Stronger, but still does what I assume cocaine does. I was given a few grams, tried it and gave it all away. Not my thing at all.

Crack is just the same apart from massive anxiety and a wish for the effects to just stop.

The number of times people have offered me coke, I politely refuse and they seem... agitated. Then without fail they point out that it's free. I just leave. I don't want to be around people on coke, they are not good company. MDMA seems OK, H & weed and they are just dull.

Crap. Stronger, but still does what I assume cocaine does. I was given a few grams, tried it and gave it all away. Not my thing at all.

Crack is just the same apart from massive anxiety and a wish for the effects to just stop.

The number of times people have offered me coke, I politely refuse and they seem... agitated. Then without fail they point out that it's free. I just leave. I don't want to be around people on coke, they are not good company. MDMA seems OK, H & weed and they are just dull.
So Ur saying it's stronger and that's not a good thing?

I guess if you like coke it was good. All I know is that snorting it, I just feel anxious and keep on trying to swallow because it feels like their is saliva in the back of your mouth.

I've NEVER enjoyed cocaine.

What is it like now in the 20s

I’d say it’s the best now that it’s been in my time on this planet.

My dad who’s kind of my gauge for this stuff, said the last batch we got was the closest to the 70’s and 80’s he’s ever done. To me, it was the best I’d ever done.

-GC

I can confirm this, here in SA cocaine has always been/still is good. It's only abroad that u get bashed to fuck/bunk product or hard/expensive to score the good stuff.
Same here in Perú, from 2.5$-5$ a G depending on quality and the contacts u have.

I’d say it’s the best now that it’s been in my time on this planet.

My dad who’s kind of my gauge for this stuff, said the last batch we got was the closest to the 70’s and 80’s he’s ever done. To me, it was the best I’d ever done.

-GC
Just couple months ago I did some blow that I'd say was 9.5/10( and just cause perfection doesn't exist).

I can confirm this, here in SA cocaine has always been/still is good. It's only abroad that u get bashed to fuck/bunk product or hard/expensive to score the good stuff.
Same here in Perú, from 2.5$-5$ a G depending on quality and the contacts u have.

Praat jy Nederlands of Afrikaans? Ek het twee jaar naby Amsterdam gewoon sodat ek meestal albei tale kan verstaan. Ek hou van die klein ekstra woorde in Afrikaans - so nuttig.

Praat jy Nederlands of Afrikaans? Ek het twee jaar naby Amsterdam gewoon sodat ek meestal albei tale kan verstaan. Ek hou van die klein ekstra woorde in Afrikaans - so nuttig.
I meant south America not south Africa. 😄