• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids PROMETH N CODEINE PrESCIBED

Status
Not open for further replies.

305Rx1995

Greenlighter
recently scored on a Was prescribed a 5 of syrup two days ago, scored it at a baptist lol. The bottle says no refill w/o doc authorization but everyone telling me I can call in 5-6 days n they can call the doctor and ask if refill is acceptable. Let me know the best and easiest way to get a refill without looking like a junkie. but also was wodering what type of doctor would i go to get a monthly scrip maybe since prometh and codeine is shecdeulve v drug, but i got "allergies bad all night and my house is filled with cats" so it helps me sleep? maybe would work with what type of doctor psyciatrist or a regular doctor. i dont want him to seem like im a junkie im 22 years old and actually work in medical feild emt .

please educated people only respond.
:D

i was presibed 5 ounces, 150 ml, doctor prescribed 5 ml per 4 hours, realistically if ur not drinking the sit 24/7 in 7-8 days the bottle should be done if taken daily as prescirbed.i got the hardest part of the mission done geting the presctiption my name everything on it legally now its to maintain it it was a clean 5 of tech gone in 1 and a half day not even a full 2 days :( lol im tucking next score. please help out=D

Status
Not open for further replies.