• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Prolonged iv bupe

Just because you plug your not gay for sticking something to your butt.... Are you gay for wiping your ass? No. So stating your not gay when you plug is quite homophobic.... Hell try massaging your prostate once and you'll want to be gay you'll love it so much you don't even have to put anything up your ass. Just rub hard in between your penis base and asshole. Tell me your not gay after feeling a rush stronger and more pleasurable than heroin just by rubbing your prostate.

Wow. Tacodude. You couldn't have been more wrong!!! I have a nephew, whom I am very close to, who just came out and is gay.. I am in no way, shape, or form "homophobic".. Don't put words in peoples mouths please, that was very rude. I don't give two shits what sexual orentation any one is! And I do get pissed when people talk shit about gay people, because of my nephew who I grew up with almost my entire life he's only 3 years younger than me. I always knew he was gay, when in the closet, and didn't care.. and would always have to beat someones ass for fucking with him at school.. because unfortunately there are lots of people, regardless of age, but especially kids, who are very homophobic, and treat anyone they remotely think could possibly be gay, like some piece of shit of a person.. and it fucking pisses me off. So no.. I don't like the feeling of sticking anything up my ass, I am not gay, and I have no problem if anyone is.. could give two fucks if you are or aren't, I am just saying I don't like the feeling of that.. I DO like the feeling that comes on about 3-5 mins after though!!!

Just because you plug your not gay for sticking something to your butt.... Are you gay for wiping your ass? No. So stating your not gay when you plug is quite homophobic.... Hell try massaging your prostate once and you'll want to be gay you'll love it so much you don't even have to put anything up your ass. Just rub hard in between your penis base and asshole. Tell me your not gay after feeling a rush stronger and more pleasurable than heroin just by rubbing your prostate.

tried it, it tickled sort of, definitely not as good as heroin, maybe i'm doing it wrong? still straight

First.. the worst thing is injecting the strips. They are too gummy man. You can see that shit. And the pills are cheaper. Been iving oils for years using a dbl syringe cottton filter with great results. I can get 100%..versus 30% sublingual. So I have 8mg a day extra. Don't bang the strips. Your first indication shouodve been the viscosity. When you filter the oils you get a crystal clear return.