• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Project MK-Ultra

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Do we know of any still-living survivors who have been able to speak (openly) about what they experienced?

I am sure. But this is giving me a mulholland drive like flashback. When I used to talk that stuff the 'others' would get all upset because you can' t prove it one way or another. Loooool. Sirhan Sirhan for starters . . .

but I don't want to regress to that part of my life again I guess.

"Schrade, aged 91 at the time of the hearing, testified in his support, stating his belief that a second shooter killed Kennedy and that Sirhan was intended to be a distraction from the real gunman by an unknown conspiracy. Sirhan repeated his claim to have no memory of the shooting, saying: "It's all vague now. I'm sure you all have it in your records. I can't deny it or confirm it. I just wish this whole thing had never taken place." His parole was denied on the grounds that he had not expressed adequate remorse for his crime or acknowledged its severity."

Is this thread still going though.

Anyway Alex Jones is starting to sound less and less crazy. He said they are going to use the vaccine to control control you back in 2009. Coincidence or no ?!
See.
I guess he could just be lucky it came back around. He he.

Sometimes . . .

If you are ahead of the curve, You don't get the credit you deserve.