• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Prohibition of drugs. Criminals love to see it. Why do we make their day?

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter

You will know why criminals love to see us prohibit the various social drugs that we and our children consume.

Why did you vote to make their day?

Why are we fighting a drug war against our own children when our intelligentsia pushes for drug legalization so that we can then control in a better way what we and our children consume?

Our children are the ones dying due to our drug war, --- while we adults hide behind legislation that criminals love to see?

Regards
DL

Yes this seems to go without saying.

The real question is: if we legalize drugs, how do we go about their legal distribution, and how do we best redirect those enforcement dollars to treatment and prevention?

(Note i moved the thread here from BDD, not sure if this is best home however -- perhaps Drug Culture?)

Yes this seems to go without saying.

The real question is: if we legalize drugs, how do we go about their legal distribution, and how do we best redirect those enforcement dollars to treatment and prevention?

(Note i moved the thread here from BDD, not sure if this is best home however -- perhaps Drug Culture?)

I see that. Thanks.

The legal distribution would go to the drug stores as are most of the drugs we now consume.

That system already works well.

A doctor would track what his patients use so as to determine if any treatment or concern are required.

Not to prohibit, as that would just maintain a black market. Just to do his sworn duty to his patient.

Regards
DL

You will know why criminals love to see us prohibit the various social drugs that we and our children consume.

Why did you vote to make their day?

Why are we fighting a drug war against our own children when our intelligentsia pushes for drug legalization so that we can then control in a better way what we and our children consume?

Our children are the ones dying due to our drug war, --- while we adults hide behind legislation that criminals love to see?

Regards
DL
Cos $$$$ unfortunately

I find it strange how people use the word "criminals". In this context it seems to mean "members of organized crime" rather than... people who break the law (I.e. Criminals)

I suspect most of the criminals in jail on drug possession offenses would have much preferred it been legal.

But then I don't see criminal as a dirty word. And admitidly this is playing semantics. :p

I find it strange how people use the word "criminals". In this context it seems to mean "members of organized crime" rather than... people who break the law (I.e. Criminals)

I suspect most of the criminals in jail on drug possession offenses would have much preferred it been legal.

But then I don't see criminal as a dirty word. And admitidly this is playing semantics.

I agree with your last. :p

I disagree with your view of pushers preferring the legality of drugs.

Having a criminal mind and delinquent attitude myself, I think I would want as many things as possible to be illegal.

I am no longer poor, but many, if not most who get into the business are and they would see it as perhaps their only way to get ahead.

Hence the reason why lower level pushers murder each other for territory.

Regards
DL

I agree with your last. :p

I disagree with your view of pushers preferring the legality of drugs.

Having a criminal mind and delinquent attitude myself, I think I would want as many things as possible to be illegal.

I am no longer poor, but many, if not most who get into the business are and they would see it as perhaps their only way to get ahead.

Hence the reason why lower level pushers murder each other for territory.

Regards
DL

Who said anything about pushers? If you use drugs that are illegal to possess, that's criminal behavior. It makes you a criminal.

And if you wind up in jail for possession as a drug user, I'd say you'd much prefer it if drugs were legal.

This is exactly what I meant by the use of the word criminal seeming to have meaning in context beyond simply being someone who's breaking the law.

Lots of criminals want drugs to be legal, it just seems like we' re arbitrarally designating those people to not be criminals.

Last edited:

But then I don't see criminal as a dirty word. And admitidly this is playing semantics. :p

Probably not. Most participants in fully illegal drug trafficking would be eliminated if it were legalized and regulated. This is easily seen in the Colorado weed market. Why would people employ these people instead of sheeple? I think they would favor stable people who follow authority and depend on traditional law enforcement and courts in desputes. So criminals are thrown to the ditches when legal markets open up.

Who said anything about pushers? If you use drugs that are illegal to possess, that's criminal behavior. It makes you a criminal.

And if you wind up in jail for possession as a drug user, I'd say you'd much prefer it if drugs were legal.

This is exactly what I meant by the use of the word criminal seeming to have meaning in context beyond simply being someone who's breaking the law.

First, I do not see users as criminals.
I see them as victims in our drug war.
They are mostly young people who just want to follow their parents and peers behavior.

As to pushers, remember that after alcohol prohibition was repealed, they had no other form of income that was as lucrative. They would have cursed the repeal.

The same applies to the states and Canada where cannabis is now legal.

Technically, with illegal products, where our young do buy from the black market they are officially criminals.

Regards
DL

Wait, but it does open up for white collar criminals

No more than the usual high level corruption that follows any legal product.

That is worth the price for ending the wholesale poisoning that is going on as we speak thanks to fentanyl lace drugs that kill.

I hear that the drug designers already have new drugs that are way more powerful than fentanyl and we will have to see how many of our young die from those before our corrupt governments act.

Regards
DL

Yep. Same as it ever was. "those that have get"

fentanyl is a remarkably stupid drug. Pleasurable effects.. well almost none. OD risk significant, but it pumps opiate tolerance, is dirt cheap, needs constant redosing and is easy to manufacture.

Yep. Same as it ever was. "those that have get"

fentanyl is a remarkably stupid drug. Pleasurable effects.. well almost none. OD risk significant, but it pumps opiate tolerance, is dirt cheap, needs constant redosing and is easy to manufacture.

I have not tried it and will take your word for it.

Given it's ability to kill, I will not try it till I get it from a legal source, if I should decide to try it at all.

Regards
DL

First, I do not see users as criminals.
I see them as victims in our drug war.
They are mostly young people who just want to follow their parents and peers behavior.

As to pushers, remember that after alcohol prohibition was repealed, they had no other form of income that was as lucrative. They would have cursed the repeal.

The same applies to the states and Canada where cannabis is now legal.

Technically, with illegal products, where our young do buy from the black market they are officially criminals.

Regards
DL

That's exactly what I mean. You don't see users as criminals. Why? They, we, have committed a crime. It may not be an immoral or wrong act, but it is illegal.

I can't help but feel the underlying problem is with connecting the concepts of being a criminal and being a bad person or having done a bad thing.

Obviously you're free to your own versions of how you use the word, but generally I'd prefer to try and stop people seeing "criminal" as bad and linking law with morality, rather than trying to arbitrarally except only those laws we disagree with from being "really a criminal".

Last edited:
That's exactly what I mean. You don't see users as criminals. Why? They, we, have committed a crime. It may not be an immoral or wrong act, but it is illegal.

I can't help but feel the underlying problem is with connecting the concepts of being a criminal and being a bad person or having done a bad thing.

Obviously you're free to your own versions of how you use the word, but generally I'd prefer to try and stop people seeing "criminal" as bad and linking law with morality, rather than trying to arbitrarally except only those laws we disagree with from being "really a criminal".

All word carry the baggage of common use.

I do not see users as criminal because if you look at any tribal group anywhere, you will find the use of some kind of intoxicant.

We are an addictive species and to consume something toxic to get high is a normal trait and to outlaw and make criminals of those who are following their instincts is stupid beyond words.

They are mislabelled historically.

Vigilantes who openly challenge bad laws are the bravest of us all.

Regards
DL

Face it, the government, many citizens and a host of others are scared shitless to do it. Unfortunately, there isn't really a model, with a population such as the US, for anyone to draw on. Therefore, abstract fear prevails.

I have not tried it and will take your word for it.

Given it's ability to kill, I will not try it till I get it from a legal source, if I should decide to try it at all.

Regards
DL
I have access to pure pharma fent, not worth it at all. Even the pure stuff is shit, no euphoria, just knocks u out and it only lasts 1-2 hrs. I'd rather shoot morphine any day of the week. that is banging stuff.