Progress!

PassthatT

Bluelighter
I have been struggling to stop doing hard drugs completely over the past few months I have had good progress up until two weeks ago. I had a surplus of molly and I ended up indulging when I shouldn't have because I messed up earlier this year and did over a gram of mdma in a night and that really messed with my emotions and my thought patterns and when I did some last week it brought me back to that emotional mess. I have been able to get through but it's been tough. Today I made my best progress in my life, I poured the rest of my mdma (about 3GS it was tough haha) and other things down the toilet. It felt really good to not let the temptation of drugs control my actions. I can start to be free now.
Much love to everyone out there.

That must have felt very good to do that. (I have to admit that every time I hear someone say they "flushed their drugs down the toilet I hope it is metaphorical rather than literal--the fish don't need our drugs people!!=D).

What kind of support do you have for staying on track?

You know honestly I didn't think about that! :( poor fish! I was kinda in the moment! :(
But yes it felt so amazing to do that it lifted something off me idk how to explain it but it was great! I have my lovely girlfriend to keep me on track and give me support. She was very proud of me, the drugs have taken its toll on our relationship pretty much since it began, so saying goodbye for good will be nothing but good for us. She has been off hard drugs for over a year just weed and alchohol sometimes! Thank you all for replying. It's nice to have support!

Drugs or not, any time that we purge something negative from our lives it is a net energy benefit for us. It is also a great mood lift, a surge of confidence and motivation. I've been through this recently with cleaning out clutter in my apartment and my wardrobe. I think that it's an invaluable skill to have - the ability to periodically take a personal inventory, objectively identify elements that generate negative energy and then purging those things.

I can't agree with you more, since doing that I've felt so much more confident and motivated just feels like something is gone but in a good way! I'll have to keep this skill in mind because it can be used in so many different situations! It's freeing!